Sponsored

Car and Driver Muscle Car Showdown: 2020 GT500 vs ZL1 1LE vs Challenger Hellcat Redeye

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
The Facebook owner groups are much better for moderation. They ban trolls fast there. Feels like more of a community there.

Car forums are slowing dying it seems.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Boy you donā€™t like me much do you.
I saw what you did with the Demon thread and all your OEM jibberish. I came to a few conclusions, one of which I'll share with you. Your arguments seem to be one sided and stated for the sake of your own personal gratification (stir the pot, whatever you want to call it).

So its not personal, its just the whole debate between Dodge/Chevy/Ford with a slanted spin only for arguments sake is getting old. People who are like minded come and go. Tick tock.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I think that needs to be the next performance characteristic to break the tie. Fly both cars up in a C130, drop them out the tail with a parachute so they are vertical (nose down) and "stable" then at FL350 (sorry, I'm a Flight Level kind of guy) release the chute and we can time their aloft time and accuracy of trajectory toward the target below. We'll make sure Voodoo drives the Mustang up the loading ramp and Randy the Camaro. Actually we'll give both guys parachutes and they can follow the cars down and see who sticks the landing better.

(ed. yes I know a Herc can't fly that high with payload. So we'll use the Globemaster instead)
No, that would be FL350, LOL

Ed M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT convertible
Ill go ahead and block them in an attempt to make the M6G more palatable again, but I'm a stoudt believer in banning trolls.
Please do. Threads like this are great for updating the ā€˜Ignoreā€™ list.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
The Facebook owner groups are much better for moderation. They ban trolls fast there. Feels like more of a community there.

Car forums are slowing dying it seems.
Give this guy a beer!
Couldn't agree more, I moderate a Facebook Group - myself along with the other moderators and the admins are quick to remove comments, spam, members, etc. That's all I have been asking for here, simply clean-up/remove some of the comments to keep the Post on topic. There's still good info via comments but sometimes it becomes annoying while trying to get to the relevant comments while a couple of guys are trying to convince one another about who is right and who is wrong. But I will admit it is still a kick-ass site!

Sponsored

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
I saw what you did with the Demon thread and all your OEM jibberish. I came to a few conclusions, one of which I'll share with you. Your arguments seem to be one sided and stated for the sake of your own personal gratification (stir the pot, whatever you want to call it).

So its not personal, its just the whole debate between Dodge/Chevy/Ford with a slanted spin only for arguments sake is getting old. People who are like minded come and go. Tick tock.
Hey I understand, the demon crate thing was very toxic and I get your point.

I fully believe the demon crate is stock parts I didnā€™t say that just to fight with you guys. You disagree and thatā€™s ok. I think both sides were very one sided to be honest.

No hard feelings.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Hey I understand, the demon crate thing was very toxic and I get your point.

I fully believe the demon crate is stock parts I didnā€™t say that just to fight with you guys. You disagree and thatā€™s ok. I think both sides were very one sided to be honest.

No hard feelings.
Its more than that. Again, its not personal. It just seems you are here to stir the pot. I don't go over onto other forums and do that. This forum is a group of people who are enthusiastic about a particular brand of vehicle. Many I have met in person and it has become more than some internet website where we all talk about cars. When people come in here with low posts and very polar viewpoints, it detracts from the purpose of this site (besides ad revenue), which is people with similar likes and interests sharing in their experience. So far, I have yet to see any evidence of your enthusiasm for Ford products or the people who share this site. There are people who hang out here who have varying opinions and ideas. Many are in this thread. That's fine. They are not here stirring the pot with controversial topics or off the wall arguments.

So don't take it personal. I don't hate you. However I dislike when people come here and stir the pot so to speak just to get a thrill out of an argument.