Car and driver Camaro vs Mustant GTPP numbers

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Lol. Novice. If the termi didnt eat a stock ls the driver of the termi should have killed himself.
Well they were out there. I street raced a lot back then. Had one Termi driver that wore driving gloves when he raced. I beat him and then his son with a supposed higher h.p. SN 95 showed up and I handed him his ass with a 100 shot.

Both terrible drivers. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Well they were out there. I street raced a lot back then. Had one Termi driver that wore driving gloves when he raced. I beat him and then his son with a supposed higher h.p. SN 95 showed up and I handed him his ass with a 100 shot.

Both terrible drivers. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Of course. Thats hilarious. :lol: id have lost my shit if i saw someone wearing racing gloves.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Imagine if the Mustang had a turbine engine and ran off rocket fuel..?

Because that's about as good of an argument. Lol
Pretty sure you missed my point entirely.

Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Idk... That GT40 sounds freakin awesome.

I think the new Camaro V6 sounds pretty nasty too. Now the Mustang and Camaro 4 bangers sounds pretty meh.
I heard a video of the Lemans Ford GT testing.... IMO it sounded like ass. :gossip:

Sponsored

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
If you say so :thumbsup:

I say so because I'm right. You're wrong if you think most people that buy a Mustang or Camaro mod their vehicles in the way you're talking (engine mods). Very wrong. It's not a matter of an opinion. You're flat out wrong. Anyone who isn't a troll will tell you the same thing. The end. Understand that.

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
I say so because I'm right. You're wrong if you think most people that buy a Mustang or Camaro mod their vehicles in the way you're talking (engine mods). Very wrong. It's not a matter of an opinion. You're flat out wrong. Anyone who isn't a troll will tell you the same thing. The end. Understand that.
I agree, people buy mustangs and leave them untouched. Those are also the people that performance isn't a big deal too. They're happy with the v8 and don't care about 1/4 or 0-60 times. For the people actually worried about performance, well their cars won't be stock. Lol

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
I agree, people buy mustangs and leave them untouched. Those are also the people that performance isn't a big deal too. They're happy with the v8 and don't care about 1/4 or 0-60 times. For the people actually worried about performance, well their cars won't be stock. Lol

Oh I know there's plenty of people that like faster and want to mod. But they're not in the majority by a long shot.

Now on this forum? Sure a majority of people may mod their vehicles. But not in everyday life.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Nailed it.

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
I heard a video of the Lemans Ford GT testing.... IMO it sounded like ass. :gossip:

Hey well too each their own right? Lol

I do love the sound of the V8 but I feel the future is going to be crap for them. :/

Time will tell. Heck we're pulling 23-25 mpg with them now days. The 72 Nova project car my dad and I worked on with its 350 3 speed got, what? 8 mpg? Maybe? Usually less. No telling what we'll see in another 5-10 years. Now probably not 30-35 mpg. But who knows.
Sponsored