Sponsored

Car and driver Camaro vs Mustant GTPP numbers

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
No... give it a break... no one is accusing you of being a troll out of fun. You bait people, troll comments, etc. Just be honest instead of playing victim.

You don't go other places because you know the mods would ban your az in a hot second. lol

How soon we forgot about this (that you thought was funny... I was replying to you about your baiting/trolling):

No complaints from me but don't play victim... that was just one example.

There are multiple posts like this but how has time to find them. You start some shi and then act like nothing happened. lol

Lol...?

I don't see anything Zane has done that would remotely qualify him for a ban.

Just because there are differing opinions doesn't mean the person you don't agree with is a troll.
Sponsored

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hahaha, yeah, I could care less (no, not couldn't, could, I actually have more caring less to tap into, but it's so inconsequential, I'm not putting in my full effort into not caring ... :D) if he wants to hang out, but you nailed it ... why?

If I had committed to purchasing a car of make/model X, and I wanted to learn all I could about making an informed purchase, why would I spent _any_time on a board NOT dedicated to make/model X? It just seems, weird. It's definitely the domain of those that dwell under a bridge ...

*Registers on Porsche forum*

"Hi guys, your cars blow, they're overpriced Volkswagens, I _might_ buy an Audi, I think I'll spend lots of time here ... discussing my non-purchase in the context of how much better it is that cars you actually own."

WTF. :lol:
Thank you for understanding me.

Yet still no answer on the why from them.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Lol...?

I don't see anything Zane has done that would remotely qualify him for a ban.

Just because there are differing opinions doesn't mean the person you don't agree with is a troll.
So you did not see the baiting? I was a forum mod a long time ago on another site and it is fairly clear to me...

I also guess you have to take a look at the user's history.... I've mentioned the same thing to him in other threads... rather obvious. I don't really care... I'm laughing because the same people he trolls time and time again come back for more. So it is not 100 percent on him. :D

I mentioned ban if he started the same thing (baiting people) outside of this particular forum. Leway here since he owns a camaro and this is a vs. thread.

Stay with it... don't get all sensitive and crazy on me.....

JohnnyUtah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M4 Comp, 2019 Silverado
Wow this thread got pretty emotional.

Can we get thePill back to discuss the golden ratio and BIW? These Camaro vs Mustang threads just aren't the same without him...

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS

Can we get thePill back to discuss the golden ratio and BIW? These Camaro vs Mustang threads just aren't the same without him...
I agree. He's crazy and needs some meds, but I enjoyed the arguments!!!!

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

He is posting on Facebook a lot. Really getting into politics now:lol:

Arrowsigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadi-Mustang-Silvarado-
It is a better place. But some days I just want to watch the world burn hahaha
No doubt he brought a unique entertainment value. Although half the time time it had me thinking "WTF" ?

Sponsored

DAGO GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAPTOR, 2015 GT PP
I always found his post entertaining and some what informative, but for him to leave after he was proved wrong about the Camaro weight tells the story.

Last edited:

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
I always found his post entertaining and some what informative, but for him to leave after he was proved wrong about the Camaro weight tells the story.
entertaining no doubt. But he wasn't really informative. He spouted off tons of information, so sometimes he got something right lol.

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT w/ PP
entertaining no doubt. But he wasn't really informative. He spouted off tons of information, so sometimes he got something right lol.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once a day.

His posts always cracked me up.