Sponsored

Car and driver Camaro vs Mustant GTPP numbers

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
What a pain to go through this. Here it is. The original statement.

I think its weird that some of the Mustang guys oppose other car guys coming over. Now I am all for banning D-Bags who are just here to troll. But some of the "other" car guys on here, are here talking cars and giving information from the other side.
He's insulting "trolls" in this post.

So, I think by saying this you believe you aren't trolling here? You think you are providing some kind of public service?

What do you think the meaning of "troll" is? Here, let me help you.

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Do you think it isn't provocative posting anti Ford messages on a Ford forum? By definition if you come to a Ford forum to post messages about how you prefer the competition you are trolling.

Wouldn't it be weird if the posts from the Ford guys weren't constantly outnumbered by the posts from the Chevy guys?
Long post - but it's clear by the definition of the word troll that ZW and CP typically fit that word.

Then CP says:

I like people crying in the versus section about differing opinions.

Don't like it? Leave the vs. section. This isn't happening outside of it, and if it does on a disruptive level, the mods usually are pretty quick to jump on it.

Just because you don't like someone's opinion doesn't make them a troll. You haven't seen true trolling on here... (Outside of ThePill possibly but he wasn't even a good troll.)

Yes this is a Ford Mustang forum but if you post something in a VERSUS SECTION to debate it, you're going to have differing opinions. It doesn't mean people who like the Camaro don't like the Mustang (sure some don't and they're on here but Zane isn't one of them). It means you need to quit being narcissistic and realize your opinion isn't the only one that matters.

The non versus sections are that way --->
I'm not whining at all. Just responding to the ZW post where he tries to say he isn't a troll when it's blatantly obvious he is.

I comprehended it just fine. You were crying about people discussing the competition in a versus thread and trying to call them trolls. Stop whining.
Just because you're a troll doesn't mean I'm whining. I'm just calling it like it is. Own it. Don't try to pretend.

The biggest troll on this forum hasn't been here since the Camaro weights started to come out. Where is thePill?
Hello - pro-Ford opinions are NOT controversial or antagonistic on a FORD forum. thePill wasn't a troll by definition. He was posting things that the majority of Ford fans including me enjoyed reading. Another reason why I posted the definition of the word TROLL. You don't seem to understand what it means.

Actually, it is true.

And,
You literally said he was trolling a few posts back and used google to find the definition of it...

You might want to go to the doctor and get some tests ran, memory loss is a serious matter.

fc28410611070c6875aaece4e36bd41f.jpg
4641db91d9f887ee2f6fad13f5204dc9.jpg
Right - and you claimed I was crying/whining. Not true. I was just explaining to ZW the meaning of the word troll. He doesn't seem to understand it.

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
What a pain to go through this. Here it is. The original statement.

He's insulting "trolls" in this post.

Long post - but it's clear by the definition of the word troll that ZW and CP typically fit that word.

Then CP says:

I'm not whining at all. Just responding to the ZW post where he tries to say he isn't a troll when it's blatantly obvious he is.

Just because you're a troll doesn't mean I'm whining. I'm just calling it like it is. Own it. Don't try to pretend.

Hello - pro-Ford opinions are NOT controversial or antagonistic on a FORD forum. thePill wasn't a troll by definition. He was posting things that the majority of Ford fans including me enjoyed reading. Another reason why I posted the definition of the word TROLL. You don't seem to understand what it means.

Right - and you claimed I was crying/whining. Not true. I was just explaining to ZW the meaning of the word troll. He doesn't seem to understand it.
K

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
With him he's looking at 16 Camaro has no interest in S550 Mustang but hangs out in website that's about S550. WHAT is his point? WHAT is he getting out of this website talking about Camaro?
Hahaha, yeah, I could care less (no, not couldn't, could, I actually have more caring less to tap into, but it's so inconsequential, I'm not putting in my full effort into not caring ... :D) if he wants to hang out, but you nailed it ... why?

If I had committed to purchasing a car of make/model X, and I wanted to learn all I could about making an informed purchase, why would I spent _any_time on a board NOT dedicated to make/model X? It just seems, weird. It's definitely the domain of those that dwell under a bridge ...

*Registers on Porsche forum*

"Hi guys, your cars blow, they're overpriced Volkswagens, I _might_ buy an Audi, I think I'll spend lots of time here ... discussing my non-purchase in the context of how much better it is that cars you actually own."

WTF. :lol:

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
What makes the majority of them trolls. Is they came out of the woodwork as soon as the 16 Camaro came out and they thought they had a winner. (People I recognized from camaro5 that never posted here before.)Where were they the last 5 years? There was no interest in talking 1/4 mile times! All their accounts were silent on that subject. Even though I no longer own a Camaro. I still frequent Camaro5. For the last 5 years if you wanted to talk about drag racing. The rest of the forum members would act like you were trying to rob them. All they wanted to talk about was ring times! Now Camaro5 is suddenly back into the drag racing game even though they are riding the coat tails of a car they don't even own. True car guys will talk cars even when they're particular brand isn't winning every category. The Camaro is a good car . Always has been. But don't be a douche when your car is a few tenths faster stock. Two years from now it wont be. These things have a way of swinging back and forth. And if I'm on a Camaro forum. I'll have enough respect for the members there to not act like a tool. Now hopefully we can get past the troll talk before another Mustang VS Camaro thread gets locked.

Last edited:

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
You were reading biased BS that was twisted and wrong. THAT's why I dislike thePill. He spread BS around, and people ate it up because it painted the Mustang in such a great light. He was pandering. He also tried to discredit anyone (forum poster or magazine) and say they're paid off by GM or a troll. Misinformation that makes the Mustang look better doesn't actually change the reality that stock vs stock the Camaro is superior, and you need some modding to pull even/ahead.

If you can't make an argument for both sides, you don't actually understand the situation and shouldn't have an opinion. He literally could not see any possible good position for the Camaro. He refuted any evidence, dejected facts, and conjured up "sources" which conveniently always supported his agenda. If you want people that lie to you just so you can feel better inside, by all means continue to invite and praise those people. If you want actual discussion of one vehicle versus the other, that's what is (was) trying to happen here. Are some of them trolls? Absolutely. But don't try to kid yourself that some of the Mustang fans aren't either.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
What makes the majority of them trolls. Is they came out of the woodwork as soon as the 16 Camaro came out and they thought they had a winner. (People I recognized from camaro5 that never posted here before.)Where were they the last 5 years? There was no interest in talking 1/4 mile times! All their accounts were silent on that subject. Even though I no longer own a Camaro. I still frequent Camaro5. For the last 5 years if you wanted to talk about drag racing. The rest of the forum members would act like you were trying to rob them. All they wanted to talk about was ring times! Now Camaro5 is suddenly back into the drag racing game even though they are riding the coat tails of a car they don't even own. True car guys will talk cars even when they're particular brand isn't winning every category. The Camaro is a good car . Always has been. But don't be a douche when your car is a few tenths fast. Two years from now it wont be. These things have a way of swinging back and forth. And if I'm on a Camaro forum. I'll have enough respect for the members there to not act like a tool. Now hopefully we can get past the troll talk before another Mustang VS Camaro thread gets locked.
Camaro5 was and is a shithouse.

It was an open, known "secret" that they were a paid, monitored and supported "independent" GM front. GM "social advertising services" aka forum handlers monitored the site to make sure nothing too negative got out on it.

When supporting dealerships didn't play right, spreading the forum gospel that Tran and his shitlord moderators spread..they were eliminated. Anyone remember seeing CamaroScotty over there? Newman Chevrolet in Cedarberg, Wisconsin.. He fell out of favor with the Camaro5 elite and was banned...I mean "Suspended"..when Becky D from Rogers Chevy offered a much more screaming deal.

In 2011/2012 they conducted a "clean up" where any non-Camaro owners who "weren't serious about getting a Camaro" were banned. I was one of them.

It's an entertaining forum, but if you want a serious discussion on builds or mechanicals of the 5th Gen Camaro..there are other, better sites to do so. If you want to just get involved in a 5th Gen circle jerk ...it's perfect.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Stopped reading here man. Sorry. That guy is a joke and this forum is a better place without him. I am sorry that you think I am a troll. That is not my intention. Do I stir the pot every once in a while? Yes. But it is all in good fun. I give it out about 1/5th as much as I get it around here and I am totally ok with that, this forum is a good place to hand out.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Camaro5 was and is a shithouse.

It was an open, known "secret" that they were a paid, monitored and supported "independent" GM front. GM "social advertising services" aka forum handlers monitored the site to make sure nothing too negative got out on it.

When supporting dealerships didn't play right, spreading the forum gospel that Tran and his shitlord moderators spread..they were eliminated. Anyone remember seeing CamaroScotty over there? Newman Chevrolet in Cedarberg, Wisconsin.. He fell out of favor with the Camaro5 elite and was banned...I mean "Suspended"..when Becky D from Rogers Chevy offered a much more screaming deal.

In 2011/2012 they conducted a "clean up" where any non-Camaro owners who "weren't serious about getting a Camaro" were banned. I was one of them.

It's an entertaining forum, but if you want a serious discussion on builds or mechanicals of the 5th Gen Camaro..there are other, better sites to do so. If you want to just get involved in a 5th Gen circle jerk ...it's perfect.
I was also banned. I currently use my wife's account to talk to the few Camaro owning friends that I race with at atco.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Stopped reading here man. Sorry. That guy is a joke and this forum is a better place without him. I am sorry that you think I am a troll. That is not my intention. Do I stir the pot every once in a while? Yes. But it is all in good fun. I give it out about 1/5th as much as I get it around here and I am totally ok with that, this forum is a good place to hand out.
Every once in a while? ;)

I agree the Pill was a bit of a cartoon, but I found his posts fun. They definitely didn't antagonize me.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Anyone who likes the Camaro here is a troll to Hack. Idk how some of the guys here call me a troll. I have said time and time again that the Mustang is great car. It does some things better than the Camaro. But anytime I call out the bs, I am GM fanboy/troll. I could see if I went to the other threads on here not in the vs section lol.
No... give it a break... no one is accusing you of being a troll out of fun. You bait people, troll comments, etc. Just be honest instead of playing victim.

You don't go other places because you know the mods would ban your az in a hot second. lol

How soon we forgot about this (that you thought was funny... I was replying to you about your baiting/trolling):

It was funny... cosmo quoted 347CobraII and you quoted cosmo. 347 had errors in the post that cosmo quoted... you mentally noted the errors and then quoted cosmo with "And your punctuation/grammar is very good. Unlike some........"

You know what you did there... it was an indirect side attack. :D
No complaints from me but don't play victim... that was just one example.

There are multiple posts like this but how has time to find them. You start some shi and then act like nothing happened. lol

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Wow! that didn't take long...........Now, when it's all said and done, I still don't like the Camaro for those 2 reasons (Looks and Interior) I posted pages back.

As for the LSxxxx variant engine, what's not to like, it is a Ford engine design that Chevrolet has taken to a new level in NA form.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Wow! that didn't take long...........Now, when it's all said and done, I still don't like the Camaro for those 2 reasons (Looks and Interior) I posted pages back.

As for the LSxxxx variant engine, what's not to like, it is a Ford engine design that Chevrolet has taken to a new level in NA form.
The thing i never liked about ls motors was how they sounded with exhaust. Other then that they are nice