Sponsored

Car and driver Camaro vs Mustant GTPP numbers

Tm@c1965

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 GT Mustang, 2014 SRT Challenger
He quit?

I figured he would when the performance numbers came out. Perhaps he drives a 16' SS now?
Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
While his numbers on the Camaro were really out of whack...

I did enjoy his views on the SCCA and the CTSCC...he was actually fairly on point with that. Granted the CTSCC don't have a bearing on production spec cars, but he does have experience in that..most of his facts did check out.

Khell86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt
While his numbers on the Camaro were really out of whack...

I did enjoy his views on the SCCA and the CTSCC...he was actually fairly on point with that. Granted the CTSCC don't have a bearing on production spec cars, but he does have experience in that..most of his facts did check out.
Yup and he let it get to his head and carried it over to the 6th gen camaro weight theories.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Probably a better fit for him haha
lol. He did take a beating over the 6 gen Camaro info.

In fairness to him though, he was right about very many things over the years.

Can't help but wonder if he was the target of a misinformation campaign given how infamous he was with Team Camaro.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
lol. He did take a beating over the 6 gen Camaro info.

In fairness to him though, he was right about very many things over the years.

Can't help but wonder if he was the target of a misinformation campaign given how infamous he was with Team Camaro.
That could very well be true. But my gut says he's just full of shit haha.

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
That could very well be true. But my gut says he's just full of shit haha.
There was a healthy dose of BS mixed in...but he did have too many details right to have no had *some* kind of inside line.

My guess is his source, or sources, were on the inside of the 5th Gen "team" and involved in a great deal of second party work..but they were given the incorrect information also.

The issue is he was casting information that was less than solid as being "done deal" levels of sureness. His overall hate for GM clouded that even more.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
There was a healthy dose of BS mixed in...but he did have too many details right to have no had *some* kind of inside line.

My guess is his source, or sources, were on the inside of the 5th Gen "team" and involved in a great deal of second party work..but they were given the incorrect information also.

The issue is he was casting information that was less than solid as being "done deal" levels of sureness. His overall hate for GM clouded that even more.
That is probably truer than most theories.

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Without thePill here this whole site has had less activity lol. I remember before the gen 6 weights were revealed as accurate, I could come here and there could be 2 or 3 new pages just in single threads haha!
Sponsored