Sponsored

Cant Stand The E-Brake Caliper, So I Fixed It

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
Well powdercoat came back and my OCD is kicking in and having them done in another red....dang color swatches...wont be the first time a color swatch deceived me...

So waiting again, in the meantime have a brembo logo on its wa
ebrake5.jpg
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
It's mighty close, Tony and cut yourself some slack. As you may know, color is one of the more complex aspects of Nature and the human eye.

Is the powdercoater going to reshoot it for you since it didn't match to your satisfaction?

Even so, it sure looks better than stock.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's mighty close, Tony and cut yourself some slack. As you may know, color is one of the more complex aspects of Nature and the human eye.

Is the powdercoater going to reshoot it for you since it didn't match to your satisfaction?

Even so, it sure looks better than stock.
Its close, it would have been fine, nobody would have noticed or said anything, but i have dozens of reds i have done in the past and i think the other color will match better...maybe perfect. Although it is not out of the realm of possibilities he will do them a 3rd time. Luckily he has some nasty B12 chemical that all they need is quick swim in it and the powder is gone.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Copy that, Tony and I didn't know, but should have I suppose, that a stripping chemical exists. I thought they might have to sandblast it.
Will that chemical work on your avatar's top?

Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chemical is nasty, and possibly NLA for normal use, seems pretty hard to get but really don't know. I used to have some in a gallon can. If the powder is done correctly even sandblasting off is a Pain. This chemical laughs at powdercoat, amazing.

SYKOTIK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 whipple 5.0
guys who went with the bemaro stickers did you remove the caliper or the bolts when installing the sticker?

Blackbite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2003 mustang cobra, 2019 GT350R
What is the trick with installing the sticker overlays? I tried it tonight, didn’t go well.

Sponsored

erolivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500, '18 Raptor, '15 STi,'11 Frontier
Where did you order the high temp wrap from? I couldn’t find it on the Bemaro web site.
I didn't use a wrap for the e-brake caliper. I had them painted to match the brake calipers.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I didn't use a wrap for the e-brake caliper. I had them painted to match the brake calipers.
Do you know the paint code for the caliper paint?
Sponsored