Sponsored

Cant find AFR signal or knock signal on ngauge wtf?!?!

AJ5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0 PP Oxford White
  • Banned
Purchased a brand new ngauge and flex fuel tune from team beefcake/lund racing. Everything came in and installed it. Put the e85 in the car and it has had a rough idle and trouble turning over even shutting off on me on occasion. I tried to find the "knock signal" and the "afr" signal on my ngauge and i cannot find it in the billion of other signals that the gauge has. The only remotely close one i have to "afr" is "zAFR" put it doesn't even get a reading just stays at 0.0. Im going to do logs and send to lund but its total bs that i don't have access to those signals. I have firmware 180 which i believe is the most up to date. Is it under another name? did i get a defective ngauge? starting to get pissed off with all the trouble this should have been plug and play. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
i had the same issue... but if you back out and goto gauges... have is scan vehicle and then choose the ford 2008 and newer option i think... there is a facebook Ngauge page that i posted the same thing on and got the right answer.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
i had the same issue... but if you back out and goto gauges... have is scan vehicle and then choose the ford 2008 and newer option i think... there is a facebook Ngauge page that i posted the same thing on and got the right answer.
This is correct. Had the same issue for a minute till I changed the signal input.

OP
OP

AJ5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0 PP Oxford White
  • Banned
yep that fixed it thanks guys