NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Think like an asshole that wants to mess with someone. Where would you put it?

It's definitely somewhere, and I think it has to be inside the cabin of the car. Pull the rear seats out, poke all through the sides and under the front seats, look in the 2nd secret/hidden glove box, look under the cup-holder rubber thingy, go through the arm-rest 100%, look above the sun-visors, look at the pockets on the backs of the seats, under the floor mats, the tiny door storage pockets....

It's there somewhere.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Road trip!!!! Let’s go to Poland and help him look :)
Awwwww jeeze.....the OP is Polish.

Yeah, that fob is probably in his hand, or back pocket, maybe just sitting on the dash in plain view, swinging from a lanyard around the rear-view mirror.....

Deleted member 35644

I'm betting it's resting on top of the seat track, wedged against the bottom of the center console. When I drop my keys down there, they disappear until I raise the seat all the way up and move it all the way forward & dig them out.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
It's in the crack between the seat back and the seat bottom.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Curious where it ends up being...

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Get cell phone camera out turn on the flash and take video under the seats all around the seat rails etc. Also look in closed area inside the main glove box in the top of it its openable with the yellow tab thats where the manual usually goes it could be in there.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Who did you buy the car from? They should know
I have looked in every place you mention. And also i called to the Transportation Company, of course nobody knows :(
What do you mean the transportation company does not know. They would have to know about keys. Were they given just one key or two? If one key, can you get in touch with whom you purchased the car from to find out how they were given to the transporter? If you can track down that the owner you purchased it from gave two keys, you should be able to get something from the transporter on what happened to the missing key. If there was only one key given, the original owner should be able to tell you where the missing key might be. At the very least you should be able to get them to pay for a key fob. The one stuck in (or hidden) your car will eventually fail with the battery dying or you find it. In any case you will get an extra key fob out of it for their incompetence joke depending on where you find it.

As far as finding it. It will have to be in the cabin of the car. Based on where you have looked so far, it seems to me someone hid it on purpose. Have you checked the headliner, inside the door panels, up under the dash, any of the internal trim areas that are "loose". Is there a way to deactivate that key fob from working with the car through forscan? You need to either start taking apart the interior or wait for the battery to die. Hope you are able to find it.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
OP, when you open the glove box, in the upper left corner there’s a little yellow tab. Press that tab and check the hidden compartment.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
yeesh lol

I really hope OP takes this as light hearted as I believe you all mean it lol
Sponsored