Cant find a key fob, but car stars.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I think this is a wash, but having just got mine on Sunday, the side door "cubby" goes further back behind the plastic than I expected it to. i could see things getting lost back there.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
I would have to say in reality the guy is from poland only made 7 posts all in the same thread. He lost his key just made an account to ask that question then found the key and never came back because his problem was solved is all that happened. Or ......
alens.jpg
Why not both?

GOTdaBLACK1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, Shadow Black, MT82D4, PP1
Aye Yai Yai !! :computerrage:

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So, forgot to post that I PM’ed OP on 11/12 to see if he was OK. And yes, to see if he ever found his key fob.

Unfortunately I did not receive a reply :frown:

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I'm telling you, he wanted to find the best place to stash his weed. We got owned.
Owned_Stamp.png

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
I think this is a wash, but having just got mine on Sunday, the side door "cubby" goes further back behind the plastic than I expected it to. i could see things getting lost back there.
I find if you "test" the ABS, things slide up to where you can reach them. Found this out when someone pulled out in front of me. Just sayin.

On another unrelated note: Some guy in another group I'm in says he "Accidentally programmed the My Key" so he can't go over 80, or turn the stereo up, and doesn't have the master key set, so how can he override it? Everyone has been so nice about helping him, I didn't have the heart to ask him if Mom or Dad had put him on restriction... :lipssealed:

I also vote "aye". This has become hilariously epic. And I still want to know where it was, no fair asking for help and leaving everyone hanging.:inspect:

Sponsored

jake1164

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange Ecoboost Mustang
Hi everyone :) thank you all for your involvment! You are cool! Key was under the rear seat. We found it this morning. Previously I had limited access to the car
Is this where Scooby and the Gang pull the white hat off and we find out it was actually Rudy Giuliani looking in his iPhone for a key?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Petergpl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2016 3.7 V6
Funny thing was that battery in key fob died earlier this morning ;) so it was found at the perfect moment

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
glad you found it, I for one as a new Mustang owner not only found this thread entertaining but learned a few things on the way.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone :) thank you all for your involvment! You are cool! Key was under the rear seat. We found it this morning. Previously I had limited access to the car

Good to hear!!