Sponsored

can't decide on lowering my daily

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm also looking at lowering as well. Can any sportline owners chime in on scraping issues? I can't decide between pro-kit and sportlines, but I am leaning towards sportlines.

Road work is starting up around here as well, which is making me hesitant on lowering, but I can always just avoid it.
Sportline owner checking in. Very very happy with this set up, fitment on PP car with 25 mm spacers is money. The car feels much more planted but a little bumpy over stiff roads (I dont mind). Don't have any issues with daily driving in Pittsburgh. Just have to pay attention and be slow and cautious entering and exiting parking lots or driveways. Learn to give yourself space and take them at angles. I also back into almost every parking spot because I dont want to jam the front splitter on parking spot curbs.
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I installed GT350R & BMR SP085 springs last weekend, car is noticeably lower but I haven't scraped anything yet. I also commute mostly highway. If you have a steep driveway however that may be a problem.

JakeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Metallic
Here are before and after with Steeda Progressives.
EULQ4200[1].jpg
HCPZ1556[1].jpg

SiRCaSTK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Sportline owner checking in. Very very happy with this set up, fitment on PP car with 25 mm spacers is money. The car feels much more planted but a little bumpy over stiff roads (I dont mind). Don't have any issues with daily driving in Pittsburgh. Just have to pay attention and be slow and cautious entering and exiting parking lots or driveways. Learn to give yourself space and take them at angles. I also back into almost every parking spot because I dont want to jam the front splitter on parking spot curbs.
Well, hopefully there are some good deals this weekend.

Sponsored

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I put BMR min drop springs on the front of my daily driver(stock rear) with 20's and I am happy with it. However I wouldn't want much more than an inch as I still scrap in certain areas. The look is right for me too, I don't like when the wheel well covers the top of the tire.

Smaller wheels and tires may be able to handle more before scraping but like I said I am happy with the BMR min drops.
Are they 6 piston Brembos or the 4 piston GT brakes? I'm thinking about painting mine. Looks good with the 20" wheels.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Are they 6 piston Brembos or the 4 piston GT brakes? I'm thinking about painting mine. Looks good with the 20" wheels.
Painted Frembos! (4 piston)

The G2 kit is awesome stuff.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda up to 30% during our Memorial Day Sale!

MemorialDay17-Mustang2.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Just lower my daily and it's awesome! Recommend Steeda progressives!
This, plus I recommend buying their Stage 1 handling package including sway bars and get control over left / right / up / down!

Amazing difference, and arguably as comfortable for daily driving under normal conditions. When you push it though it stays stead and predictable.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
This, plus I recommend buying their Stage 1 handling package including sway bars and get control over left / right / up / down!

Amazing difference, and arguably as comfortable for daily driving under normal conditions. When you push it though it stays stead and predictable.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

bguerrero13

bguerrero13
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Black Appearance PKG Ecoboost Premium
I have sportlines on my daily PP EB and I never had any issues scrapping other than steep driveways (still wasn't bad). The far handles so much better with the 19pp wheels and 25mm spacers. Really allows you to take turns a lot harder and accelerate sooner out of them. I have since picked up 20" Rohana RF2s which I feel has raised the overall height of the car and doesn't perform as well as it did on the 19's but looks so much better. The ride quality has also decreased significantly, but nothing that's unbearable. Another thing to notes is that I did have a slight rubbing issue due to the aggressive offset on my front wheels paired with sportlines..BMR camber bolts did the job though. GO FOR IT! :headbang:

Sorry for the screenshotted photos lol
IMG_5795.jpg
IMG_5555.jpg

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Painted Frembos! (4 piston)

The G2 kit is awesome stuff.
Nice. My brother-in-law grabbed me a black G2 kit. I might just throw some Brembo stickers on them for now. I want something to break up the calipers after they were painted and was looking for some Ford Racing brake stickers or something along those lines to put on them but can't find any, so I may just do the Brembo stickers for now, until I can grab a set of the real 6 pistons. I doubt 99% of people will be able to tell if they are Brembo or not. :D

TheBMWguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTpp, '98 328is, '90 240sx, '99 SL500
I have sportlines on my daily PP EB and I never had any issues scrapping other than steep driveways (still wasn't bad). The far handles so much better with the 19pp wheels and 25mm spacers. Really allows you to take turns a lot harder and accelerate sooner out of them. I have since picked up 20" Rohana RF2s which I feel has raised the overall height of the car and doesn't perform as well as it did on the 19's but looks so much better. The ride quality has also decreased significantly, but nothing that's unbearable. Another thing to notes is that I did have a slight rubbing issue due to the aggressive offset on my front wheels paired with sportlines..BMR camber bolts did the job though. GO FOR IT! :headbang:

Sorry for the screenshotted photos lol
Car looks great man! I am hoping to run the sportlines but am a little nervous about the fitment. What wheel widths, offsets, and tire sizes are you running? Thanks in advance

TCZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT Convertible
Do it! I have lowered every car I have owned. Once you do it and park beside a stock car you can't believe your's used to look like that. I am running the Pro-Kit, but I think you get more than the advertised drop when installing on a convertible due to the extra weight of the vert. Ride is great, no rubbing.....

Sponsored