Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
I was snooping around and have found two dealers with some cars showing in their inventory. Erinwood Ford and Kitchener Ford (though I haven't checked everyone!) show some cars, two have been built and are waiting.

It is great to know that Canada is getting some cars. Has anyone checked their dealers site for inventory? My order was ordered before these and I have no VIN so far, so I can only think mine is a retail order sadly and may take a bit longer (and may not show in inventory). Perhaps there are some members that know if these cars are customer orders or waiting to be purchased off the lot.

Post what you have found. I will continue to check around too.

Daniel
Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
My dealer has nothing yet. I can't track my EcoBoost at all. Getting only information from @FordServiceCA on Twitter. Mine is still in processing. I did sent a message yesterday to my dealer asking if there is more information about my car he could send me. He is looking into it and said they are getting Mustangs maybe in October.

Diggitydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GHIG GT Vert
Totally possible for cars to make it into the Ontario GTA dealerships. Kitchener is only 200 miles from Flat Rock. That's a short transport trip.

GripAtLaunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Interesting to see the stock numbers. I wonder if they are real? With no photos I suspect they haven't yet arrived, but are on order. I have dealt with Erinwood Ford and they are pretty good dealer. They use the no-haggle volume price thing. I bought a used ride from them once. I will be getting myself down there as soon as I can to test drive one of the beauties.

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Processing

Got an update from @FordServiceCA today. Still in processing step.:faint:

OP
OP
danielc

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
Thanks for chimming in guys. I am still without a VIN or any news. I don't have a DORA so i don't know my retail or stock status; but at this point my guess is retail. But thats ok, best to have a good sound car after the issues are sorted. Just want to beat the snow!

Moustache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTC
Yonge and Steels told me December/January.
They are the biggest Ford dealership in Canada or Ontario.
A dealership in Bolton thinks October/Novemeber.

So I don't think they even know when.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
that's where I bought mine on 8/18. they tend to be very conservative in their estimate and told me the same thing but would do their best.

GripAtLaunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Well that's just the best time to test drive Mustangs, right? December/January? I really hope it is the earlier part of October/November because I have a hankering, baby!
Sponsored