Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I probably sound like a party pooper but I'm an "image guy" and IG images are simply too small. Sure, I could upsample them with surgical software but it sure would be easier to just upload the original image sent to IG. Undoubtedly the vast majority of photos are larger than IG posts and you can't get to the original.

I understand "Likes" and perhaps that's part of the issue.

But as one who is collecting photos of the new vehicle to put in a web gallery, I for one would very much like IG people to upload their original images.

Here's the gallery I have so far and it has approximately 142 photos of all (or most) of the colors with multiples for each color. Here's da link:

http://www.kilobravo.com/galleries/2020 Shelby GT-500/index.html

TIA
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
why not upload the images to the applicable threads found on this sticky. Its there for a reason. Oh, and it just so happens to be that the early photos were all from Instagram. @obspsd spent a lot of effort so that others can get some form of idea what each color represented along with the various options.

Oh, and @MaskedRacerX figured out a way to download the full size of any Instagram photo. Im sure he'll be along to elaborate.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, and @MaskedRacerX figured out a way to download the full size of any Instagram photo. Im sure he'll be along to elaborate.
I use this extension for Chrome.

For the OP, a lot of the people are probably coming across them on Instagram and sharing or it's easier to upload on their phone to Instagram than figuring out how to upload on the site from mobile.

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
My bigger issue with instagram is all the damn filters people use.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
None of the Instagram pictures I post are from me originally.
I am just posting pictures I find.
I do not have a Instagram account at this time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
I do not have a Instagram account at this time.
Then I'm curious as to how you are posting photos from IG if you don't have an account?

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Then I'm curious as to how you are posting photos from IG if you don't have an account?
Just copying the link and pasting in most cases.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Just copying the link and pasting in most cases.
obspsd: I'm a dunce more often than not and I wasn't dis'ing you with my question. It's just that I know nothing about IG other than the dang photos are square. <laughing> But DUH! Of course you could copy and paste links, what a dummy I am. I just wish folks would post car photos in the appropriate threads so those, like me, who are collecting them for enjoyment purposes, can have a good image to view.

Thanks

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
obspsd: I'm a dunce more often than not and I wasn't dis'ing you with my question. It's just that I know nothing about IG other than the dang photos are square. <laughing> But DUH! Of course you could copy and paste links, what a dummy I am. I just wish folks would post car photos in the appropriate threads so those, like me, who are collecting them for enjoyment purposes, can have a good image to view.

Thanks
No problem man and no offense taken.
Maybe one of these days if I am well know enough I can go to all these events and actually get some good info and pictures on cars like this.
Have a great day!

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
No problem man and no offense taken.
Maybe one of these days if I am well know enough I can go to all these events and actually get some good info and pictures on cars like this.
Have a great day!
Step number one is creating a IG and YouTube profile and start posting. I think you would get a decent amount of followers just from the work you’ve done here.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
FWIW, good ol' google showed me how to download IG images but you have to use the mobile app and it's a minor PITA. I did add obspsd's images to my gallery after upsampling them. Thanks, amigo.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
They show up on other web sites, just like yours.
Or get forwarded to others from those that have it through text messaging.
I don't have f/b, insta, twitter but get photos from them all sent to me by friends, that share them viva text

I also doubt those that post photo's on insta, expect someone else to use their photo's for someone elses personal or business web site/channel.