Sponsored

Can we make sub-folders for cooling? “The big fat cooling” is 50 pages of craziness.

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
Mods/members, or whomever. Can we make sub categories for cooling or Stickies up top? Obviously this is one of the main topics for tracking these cars, and “The big fat track cooling thread” is really hard to navigate timely.
I.E.

*Transmission Cooling
*Engine Oil Cooling
*Rear Diff Cooling
*Brake Cooling

And try not to to gum-up the thread. It would be extremely helpful if just the folks that have made modifications add any information/photos/builds/products that have helped them or that did not help them.
There’s multiple cooler setups out there and it’s pretty hard trying to figure out what works.
I think this would be helpful for all.
But maybe I’m crazy and should go piss up a rope 😜
Sponsored

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I'm a nerd (yeah ok, definitely a nerd) but I have an Excel file for my car. I read through all 50 pages of it and took screen shots of the important stuff and put those screenshots in the Excel file.

If you want true expert help, join TMO. Mustang6G is for jokes, goofing off, and wasting time.

OP
OP
TundraOnKings

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
Maybe I'm a nerd (yeah ok, definitely a nerd) but I have an Excel file for my car. I read through all 50 pages of it and took screen shots of the important stuff and put those screenshots in the Excel file.

If you want true expert help, join TMO. Mustang6G is for jokes, goofing off, and wasting time.
LOL! Damn Gina! Post up the excel screen shots 🤣
I googled TMO and some scientific thing popped up? 😆

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
LOL! Damn Gina! Post up the excel screen shots 🤣
I googled TMO and some scientific thing popped up? 😆
You know what's funny, my mother-in-law's name is Gina and we all use that phrase constantly.

TMO = Track Mustangs Online

To summarize:
M6G: memes and endlessly asking if wheels fit (it's a hilariously good time when I'm bored)
TMO: national championship winning race car builds

OP
OP
TundraOnKings

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
You know what's funny, my mother-in-law's name is Gina and we all use that phrase constantly.

TMO = Track Mustangs Online

To summarize:
M6G: memes and endlessly asking if wheels fit (it's a hilariously good time when I'm bored)
TMO: national championship winning race car builds
LOL! That’s funny! Figured I had a 50/50 chance anyone would know what that was lol.
That must be one of the other sites that pops up in Google searches. I will go do more research over there. 👍
Sponsored