Sponsored

can the brake pedal height be adjusted (higher)?

arsenalrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
just wondering if there is an easy way to adjust the brake pedal height, I would like it to be a little bit higher.

went under the dash today and the brake pedal does not have a lock nut so I can't find any obvious ways to adjust the height

anyone has any ideas? this is for easier heel-toe on track

thanks
Sponsored

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
Most people move the gas pedal higher for better heel-toe. That's pretty easy to do with spacers from Space City Spy or Garageline. I've yet to hear of anyone move the brake higher.

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
Most people move the gas pedal higher for better heel-toe. That's pretty easy to do with spacers from Space City Spy or Garageline. I've yet to hear of anyone move the brake higher.
I was the exact opposite, I built a brake pedal spacer underneath my SRP pedal cover. I found under very hard braking after heel and toe downshifting that I was pressing the gas with the brake. The SRP covers replace the clutch and brake covers but apply over the stock gas pedal, so it changes the relative height.

I also built a pedal stop on clutch pedal. The last two inches of clutch travel do nothing.

Just personal preference for my driving style.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I was the exact opposite, I built a brake pedal spacer underneath my SRP pedal cover. I found under very hard braking after heel and toe downshifting that I was pressing the gas with the brake. The SRP covers replace the clutch and brake covers but apply over the stock gas pedal, so it changes the relative height.

I also built a pedal stop on clutch pedal. The last two inches of clutch travel do nothing.

Just personal preference for my driving style.
Apply over the accelerator pedal? Hmm...mind showing a pic? I replaced the pedal on all 3 pedals when I did the swap.

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
I'd love to do something similar. Got pics?

OP
OP

arsenalrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
interested in seeing a pic of the clutch stop too. for my M3 you can order clutch stop for 10 USD and installed within 2 mins.
Sponsored