Sponsored

Can I get some help with an international order?

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
I couldn't apply my discount code to an international order so I gave steeda a call and the guy said no codes can be applied for international orders but we can give you a T shirt.... I'm going to go on a bit of rant here since I've had multiple members tell me to call and ask for specific people for help for my setup, except I've never been able to get in touch with them and they have never called me back so I figured my own setup out with other members help; then I go to make an order and "sorry we can't apply any codes but here is a T-shirt". I keep hearing about how awesome steeda is to deal with but so far I've not been impressed.

Maybe a rep on here can help me out? My discount code is only 10% but that adds up to a lot by the time it gets to my door.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, unfortunately - our international checkout on the website doesn't allow for discount codes.

If you call in, many of our sales reps can write up pricing -John, Brian, Matt, Rod.

Let me know if I can help assist further.

TJ

OP
OP
Nate_V8

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
Yes, unfortunately - our international checkout on the website doesn't allow for discount codes.

If you call in, many of our sales reps can write up pricing -John, Brian, Matt, Rod.

Let me know if I can help assist further.

TJ
I emailed john, waiting to hear back from him

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
If I can help assist - please send me your email to [email protected] & I will work with John to get it answered.

Thank you,
TJ
Sponsored