Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
HHHmmm.... my salesman told me Ford was thinking about a 2020 BULLITT!!! I thot this was to be a 2yr thing?? But I do see tires...Big &Little!!!!
Your salesman is a little behind the times because it was announced at the launch of the Bullitt last year that it would be a 2-model year run :) I'd be surprised to see a front fascia change but stranger things have happened.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Thot it was a 2018/19 model?. Oh well!! The big little I was referencing were the rear BIG tires and the front SMALL tires!!

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Those fog light openings look a lot like a 15-17 to me.

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Thot it was a 2018/19 model?. Oh well!! The big little I was referencing were the rear BIG tires and the front SMALL tires!!
You just bought the first model year Bullitt, a 2019. It was released in calendar year 2018.Perhaps that's where the confusion originates.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
You just bought the first model year Bullitt, a 2019. It was released in calendar year 2018.Perhaps that's where the confusion originates.
Thanx, Yes correct!! Thot there was a 2018??? Just an FYI... getting ready for final polish then Ceramic Coating... I noticed there is a lot more clear coat on this car compared to my 2015 Black Mustang!! Orange peel is really not bad enough for me to actually wet sand!! Will use Scholl’s S20 Black!!! For final polish! Also, fit and finish on my BULLITT is incredible!! And....OK.. I love the exhaust and don’t really want to mess with the Factory sound!! Was going to add an H-Pipe...but..I’ll hold off for now!

JoelinNOVA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 R
I see The lower valence is off a GT. Has the covers for the Co Pilot 360(not sure of exact name) which is standard on all 2020's Also barely see the camera above the mirror. Lower valence if true is ugly much prefer the 19 version. Time will tell.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I call Bullshit.. Something weird about this picture... it was photoshopped. Rear wheel and tire are not proportionate to the rest of the car; in fact it looks like the entire rear of the car is blown up. Look how tall the profile is on the rear tire and how the wheel opening still matches as if it were enlarged to fit the tire. My F150 has lower profile tires that whats pictured. Nice try but not buying it

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I call Bullshit.. Something weird about this picture... it was photoshopped. Rear wheel and tire are not proportionate to the rest of the car; in fact it looks like the entire rear of the car is blown up. Look how tall the profile is on the rear tire and how the wheel opening still matches as if it were enlarged to fit the tire. My F150 has lower profile tires that whats pictured. Nice try but not buying it
I know the photographer personally, these are real. No reason to photoshop this. This is a euro market Bullitt that's a leftover mule they had sitting around from last year's testing. The euro spec is why it has the safety sensors up front, although this equipment will likely be standard on all 2020 Mustangs. This car along with a regular GT are being used to test a new front bumper that'll either come this year or next. It's rumored these cars could be testing a hybrid setup as well, but that's still up in the air.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Thanx, Yes correct!! Thot there was a 2018??? Just an FYI... getting ready for final polish then Ceramic Coating... I noticed there is a lot more clear coat on this car compared to my 2015 Black Mustang!! Orange peel is really not bad enough for me to actually wet sand!! Will use Scholl’s S20 Black!!! For final polish! Also, fit and finish on my BULLITT is incredible!! And....OK.. I love the exhaust and don’t really want to mess with the Factory sound!! Was going to add an H-Pipe...but..I’ll hold off for now!
My detailer only had to fix 2 or 3 small places when paint correcting it after a week of me driving with no protection. He was impressed how it was already in such nice shape from the factory compared to even some Shelby's hes done.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Well somethings not right. Normally a picture taken from the front has the car visually shrinking towards the rear. the rear wheel/tire/quarter is blown up.

ie) look at the pic of my car similar angle but my rear tire is significantly smaller in the pic. The mule car must have a 26" rear wheel lol.
PDt4eQNpQlKu16iiQwdPrQ.jpg

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Well somethings not right. Normally a picture taken from the front has the car visually shrinking towards the rear. the rear wheel/tire/quarter is blown up.

ie) look at the pic of my car similar angle but my rear tire is significantly smaller in the pic. The mule car must have a 26" rear wheel lol.
PDt4eQNpQlKu16iiQwdPrQ.jpg
I think it’s turning slightly to the right and the picture isn’t taken through the fisheye lense if a cell phone is all :)

Tim Kiely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2008 HG Bullitt #4007, 2019 DHG Bullitt #0373
A pillar gauges, rear is different with single exhaust and hidden front end. Maybe is being used as a base platform for next gen? Remember the 08,09 Bullitt performance became standard on 2010 model year
Sponsored