2015 Race red mustang GT premium

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
You beat me to the post ;)

Camaro driver clearly could have practiced patience and common sense but pickup pulled a dick move as well by pacing the semi and not moving over. What do you think?

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
I watched it yesterday. He could have killed people in that accident. Karma is a b%tch!

jdpatt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt convertible Triple yellow 50th Anniversary
Hope no one got hurt. I hope the dash cam video was turned over to the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Both of them should be thrown to the wolves. They both broke laws.

Poor semi driver only one here worth defending. He's trying to make an honest living and got caught up between two jacka.... Well you know.

Sponsored

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Camaro driver is an idiot. But pickup driver pulled a dick move for sure. In the end, the semi suffered as the innocent driver who didn't deserve the accident. To me, it looks like Karma to the pickup driver, for being a douche. Granted, the Camaro driver was trouble from the beginning, but I've learned over the years not to egg people like that on, just let them go and let it be. The pickup truck could have very well stopped boxing him in and he would have just sped off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
Saw that, and the follow-up is satisfying.
11196262_10153239924307436_7515940214239852166_n.jpg

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Both of them should be thrown to the wolves. They both broke laws.

Poor semi driver only one here worth defending. He's trying to make an honest living and got caught up between two jacka.... Well you know.
I only watched the vid once and didn't pay much attention to anyone other than the Camaro. What law did the other guy break?

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
IMHO, pickup driver did nothing wrong by the letter of the law (discounting speed limit, they're all going the same speed). Moving over for faster traffic is not a 'law', as far as I know. Aggressive driving is... at least in MD I believe.

OP
OP
mvp90805

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
I can't remember right but isn't there another vehicle in front of the pick up? I'll have to look again when i get the chance

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
No one was in front of the pickup, he just boxed in the Camaro because he could. The fault is entirely with the Camaro driver, but the F150 didn't help the situation.

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
If this was in Ohio there may still be a law on the books that you have to stay right unless passing. There used to be when I lived there.

Here in SE Michigan this looks totally normal (except for the accident...usually the bonehead passing on the shoulder actually makes it). Sad but true...

ry1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 convenience pk, shadow black
I would not be so quick to simply blame the Camaro driver. The pickup driver was truly being a jerk to hold someone behind him (or her) knowingly. There was no traffic ahead of him in either lane and could have moved over. Personally, lack of civility, rudeness and general inconsideration for others when driving (or otherwise) is distasteful. Unfortunately, I see quite a few of such drivers on my frequent highway trips, and some with total lack of awareness of anything besides themselves.

In Texas, some highways have "Left lane for passing only", so the pickup driver, if here, would have taken at least some blame.

http://www.txdot.gov/driver/share-road/highway-driving.html

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Camaro driver had a BAC of .19. The pickup driver will take no blame. No law against being an inconsiderate asshat.

ry1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 convenience pk, shadow black
You are right. Being an asshat is not a violation, crime or against the law. As a matter of fact, that kind of thing sells a lot of stuff on tv and elsewhere.

However, in this case the asshattery led the Camaro driver to likely have some road rage or ran out of patience. I am not defending the all the actions of Camaro driver, especially being drunk. Ultimately everyone suffered. Without the asshattery, perhaps this specific scenario could have been prevented (?). Good defensive/proactive driving is not simply about making sure that you are not in violation of rules or laws.....:)
Sponsored