Camaro Crashes at Cars and Coffee 5/15

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Hey look, it's not a Mustang! There's also not a crowd involved, but a really stupid driver with too much car.

[ame]
Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Hey look, it's not a Mustang! There's also not a crowd involved, but a really stupid driver with too much car.

Just goes to show it's the driver and not the car. That monster was clearly made to go fast in a straight line, he should have made sure it was straightened out before flooring it. :doh:

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Just goes to show it's the driver and not the car. That monster was clearly made to go fast in a straight line, he should have made sure it was straightened out before flooring it. :doh:
It really is sad how dumb drivers can be. I saw this video from the Cars & Coffee I go to in Austin out at the Oasis on Lake Travis. They have a state trooper who's a huge car fan who polices the burnouts and speeding take offs so no one does it or else you'll get a nice ticket. Needless to say, everyone leaves the car show safe and sound.

I may be crazy, but I'm not one to sit and do burnouts and spin the tires on any V8 muscle car. You want to see burnouts? Go on Youtube. Unless you're paying for my tires, I'm not going to entertain you with something you already know it can do.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Why do I keep clicking on these cars and coffee videos? Done it lots of times and no coffee in any of them.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Natural selection at work? :lol::lol:

Terry :paddle:

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
I love the handicap parking sign in the windshield...if your muscles, bones, joints, are damaged enough to warrant a handicap sign that is too much car for you. I dont care if its your back, legs, or arms, that much power requires use of all of them...just IMHO

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

mnmike59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I feel sorry for the guy. Everyone makes a bad decision once in awhile. This was very unfortunate. A beautiful car destroyed!
Sponsored