Calling all Airlift 3P/L guys and girls

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
We are starting up a group buy on some controller mounts. This actually bolts into the tray so it is a sturdy mount. You can either PM me or just post up.

Cost is around 50.00

1. Z06psi
2. rum_punch_ruby
3. zuki_dan
4. NickGoBlue (for at least one)
5. lwnslw
6. d4rk_hrs
7. stealdesk
8. 4orceFed
9. slowr1
10. PaintItBlack

S550-GFB-Boost-Controller-Mount.png

S550_GFB_Boost_Controller_Mount_2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I really thought this would catch on and we would have no problem reaching 10 people.

I would be willing to pay slightly more than the $50 to get this done or maybe purchase 2 at the $50 price. I would also be willing to ship the controller overnight if I could get it back within a week. My car is not my DD but I don't want it to be down for a long period either.

Sponsored

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I really thought this would catch on and we would have no problem reaching 10 people.

I would be willing to pay slightly more than the $50 to get this done or maybe purchase 2 at the $50 price. I would also be willing to ship the controller overnight if I could get it back within a week. My car is not my DD but I don't want it to be down for a long period either.
I am going to be closing this out next week. If we do not have enough then I will fund for the other ones. I can always sell them for a $1000. :D

The car does not need the controller to work. The system would still work automatically and also through your phone app so your car wouldn't be down. I have no problem sending mine but shipping back and forth to Hawaii is more.

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
Just to confirm, someone is going to send their controller in to have a mount spec’d to fit the Airlift controller? Or maybe dimensions taken off the template in the Airlift install manual? :shrug: It appears that the one depicted in the post is rounded on one end. Probably just an example, but just wanted to be sure before I commit. If you guys are having one made for the Airlift, count me in! Tired of my controller sitting in the center console. Thanks in advance for doing this.:hail:

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Just to confirm, someone is going to send their controller in to have a mount spec’d to fit the Airlift controller? Or maybe dimensions taken off the template in the Airlift install manual? :shrug: It appears that the one depicted in the post is rounded on one end. Probably just an example, but just wanted to be sure before I commit. If you guys are having one made for the Airlift, count me in! Tired of my controller sitting in the center console. Thanks in advance for doing this.:hail:
That example is for a boost controller. Yes one of us going to send ours in to be done perfectly.

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, the one in the image in the OP is for a boost controller. We are talking about having a specific mount for the airlift 3p/h controller made to mount solidly in the same space right in the front tray area below the switches.

I had previously posted the dimensions in the other boost controller thread but they had said they would rather have the controller in hand to make sure it was perfect.

Sponsored

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dan, Can you send yours in when the time comes?
I don't have a problem with that. If it helps us get closer to getting these made.

OP
OP
z06psi

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I don't have a problem with that. If it helps us get closer to getting these made.
When it closes next week I will get with Ben to get things rolling.

PaintItBlack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 5.0
Will this mount use existing factory holes to mount? I’m assuming it won’t block USB ports or cig lighter?

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Can send my controller if needed. Preset ride height and Bluetooth phone controls should work in the meantime.
Sponsored