Sponsored

CALLING 2020 GT500 Owners. What’s your best 0-60.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
And just like that.......four pages
Sponsored

OP
OP
Classic Lover

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
See what I mean?
Just to be clear you came into this thread and posted the comment that quote 0-60 is a “useless metric” this was at best a dumb comment designed to cause problems. I could go into how silly it is for a car guy to call 0-60 useless, but really its simply a case of being rude and impolite. This is a very worthwhile thread asking gt500 owners there real world 0-60 times. Every major car forum has one. I should point out it was going just fine till you showed up. I have also expressed my desire more than once to someday own a 13-14 gt500. I appreciate your god like powers of being able to tell me I will never own a gt500 but it’s really premature on your part.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
If you kids don't start getting along, I will pull this thread over, I mean it! :stop:

BTW, just a few miles until full break in and am chomping at the bit to run a few samplings.
Send it!

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I’m sorry but this does nothing for anyone but you, and Is a waste of a legitimate thread topic.

If you have something useful to comment please do.
Whoa simba. This is about brotherly love with a smidge of medical advice thrown in for posterity. I held back on colon/prostate based experiences because they were more 0-100 than 0-60. I now realize that may have been an error. Thrombosis it is. Anyone?

Jabberwocky.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
You truly missed your calling, Tob, you could have made a zillion bucks as a stand-up comedian! Lord have mercy my stomach is killing me from laughing. :-)

As for irradiating that little bugger, remember, you have a better half and pets in the house so be sure you have some lead aprons for them. <smiling> Might wanna check with the power company too to see if your meter can handle the current. <grin>

I’m sorry but this does nothing for anyone but you, and Is a waste of a legitimate thread topic.
CL: Time to get along, amigo and that isn't the way to go about it. The thing is, it's impossible for each of us to read a post with another's eyes and brain so it's equally impossible to judge someone's reaction.

Tom's been waiting, like many others, for almost a full year for this car and you need to try and understand that frustration, especially when his order was one of THE very first to come in.

But I agree, and I think Tom would as well, 0-60 is as interesting as half the threads here so without something more mutually-enjoyable to read, I say rock 'n roll.

BTW, just a few miles until full break in and am chomping at the bit to run a few samplings.
I'm at 1200 miles, Chris and I DO know what you're talking about but hang tough and give her the full 1k before you sample that WOT. She'll thank you for it and believe me, it's gonna be more exciting than you think. :-)

Meanwhile...back at the ranch, here's a teaser for Tom while he's having his morning coffee. :-)

tom-teaser.png

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Just to be clear you came into this thread and posted the comment that quote 0-60 is a “useless metric” this was at best a dumb comment designed to cause problems. I could go into how silly it is for a car guy to call 0-60 useless, but really its simply a case of being rude and impolite. This is a very worthwhile thread asking gt500 owners there real world 0-60 times. Every major car forum has one. I should point out it was going just fine till you showed up. I have also expressed my desire more than once to someday own a 13-14 gt500. I appreciate your god like powers of being able to tell me I will never own a gt500 but it’s really premature on your part.
No, it was a valid comment. I even offered up a link with lots of objective articles for perusal. Instead, I was met with a very childish reply and it took off from there. So opinions opinions. The difference between me and you is I'm not trying to get a response out of others.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom's been waiting, like many others, for almost a full year for this car and you need to try and understand that frustration, especially when his order was one of THE very first to come in.
I'm really not frustrated. The 4 something pages was in response to some jackwagonly worded reply to what I thought was a proper reply to the subject matter. Here, I'll post one of those articles below. It is a read that I agree with. 0 to 60 is a metric that means nothing except to use as an invalid comparison.

Had Mr spongebob sore ass not shown up, maybe we could have followed the flow of a thread pertaining to 0-60.

Not bitter or frustrated at all about the car, KB..... however trolls do bother me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autoblog.com/amp/2016/09/02/zero-0-60-mph-performance-is-overrated/

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Meanwhile...back at the ranch, here's a teaser for Tom while he's having his morning coffee. :-)

tom-teaser-png.png
Thanks KB. However that's your car..... mine has a black roof

Sponsored

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm really not frustrated. The 4 something pages was in response to some jackwagonly worded reply to what I thought was a proper reply to the subject matter. Here, I'll post one of those articles below. It is a read that I agree with. 0 to 60 is a metric that means nothing except to use as an invalid comparison.

Had Mr spongebob sore ass not shown up, maybe we could have followed the flow of a thread pertaining to 0-60.

Not bitter or frustrated at all about the car, KB..... however trolls do bother me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autoblog.com/amp/2016/09/02/zero-0-60-mph-performance-is-overrated/
Why are you still running your mouth? Your "reply" was garbage.The OP made a post looking for members to post up numbers and all you did was come in here and try to detract from it. I called you out and you got butthurt. Call it whatever the heck you want. I and other members are tired of you talking down, perfect example is you beating your chest over thread count. NEWSFLASH: you can have a million posts, it does not make you an expert, especially when half of it is bickering, or talking down like you are some authority. I offered to have this conversation in person or in private message. It very much still stands.
Another thing to observe on your end is even people who seem to be your friend are posting, and making observations that you are frustrated. Thats where I originally thought your post here and the heritage thread was coming from.

OP
OP
Classic Lover

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
The difference between me and you is I'm not trying to get a response out of others.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahaha. Why do you think I started the thread? One more time this thread was going along just fine until you posted the comment that 0-60 is useless. Someone thought that’s just maybe that’s a little silly when that’s the only thing you contribute to said thread. Be like me going into a thread asking owners about their dogs and the first thing I say is I like cats better. It didn’t help anything as we all can see. However you slice this it’s not my problem the thread went down hill. Let’s not forget that your second comment was calling out my best 0-60 in a gt500 when you know very well I don’t own one. If that isn’t running a thread off the rails what is?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Why are you still running your mouth?
Says the guy who keeps replying.....

I called you out and you got butthurt.
Butthurt? Thats a little dramatic. You have a fascination with buttocks?

beating your chest over thread count.
More drama.... Beating my chest.... Simply pointing out the obvious. What knowledge and wisdom have you imparted on this forum in your 59 posts?

it does not make you an expert
Actually I am an expert. Part of those posts that you speak of happen to offer advice and how tos. What are you here doing except sponging Earl for status updates for your car?

Its kind of funny, the picture you posted is more like you. A sponge assuming the position.

quit while you are behind (no pun intended)

mockingspongebobbb.jpg

Edited to add:
I did a quick search on your posts. Pretty much all of them are in the scheduled for production part 2 thread, milking updates on your car. The rest of the majority are here in this thread.
Sponsored