Sponsored

CALLING 2020 GT500 Owners. What’s your best 0-60.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
You are right, post counts don't definatively mean anything. But it may reflect the lack of knowledge about common problems with s550 production such as fit and finish, bumper sag, as well as some QA concerns. My observations were through experience having taken delivery of many FP vehicles over the years..... it seems to me some of the newbs just dont know or compare the experience to other cars. You all think I'm trolling.... I'm just stating fact. I do expect QA issues when I take delivery of my 500 CFTP. I had issues with my AG R. I had issues with my TY R. Likewise with my base OW R. Did you see me bitch and whine? No. I got it fixed.

Nighty night buckaroo
Can't speak for others, but I've had quite a few mustangs. Not a newb as you say. So it doesn't reflect a damn thing... just a moment of you beating your chest over post counts, buckaroo. Thats what all of this came down to, post count. I dont think you're trolling at all. I think you are acting out for some reason
Sponsored

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Is your car built Tom and just waiting for the stripes to get painted on?
I do, actually. I have a 67 gta thats parked inside

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
I haven’t timed my 0-60, but I have put it in Sport Mode with Track Exhaust setting and smoked several Challengers, Chargers and Camaros with a Joker sized smile on my face from a stop light.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Can't speak for others, but I've had quite a few mustangs. Not a newb as you say. So it doesn't reflect a damn thing... just a moment of you beating your chest over post counts, buckaroo. Thats what all of this came down to, post count. I dont think you're trolling at all. I think you are acting out for some reason
I thought you were going to bed.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
At least it’s getting close. Hopefully you get it soon Tom.
Actually, I just re read the email. It says paint started on the 21st? I dont know..... its gonna be what its gonna be. Thanks for the kind words Keller.

Sponsored

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Sorry, before you edited your post you commented "he doesn't have one" along with quoting toms post asking if I park mine on the street

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Also the OP of this thread does not have a GT500 and has little to no interest in acquiring one.
However I think it is interesting to get people’s best 0-60 times.

I think my best is 4.7 in my 2017 Mustang GT
It will do 4.9 easy all day long on the street.

A long way from 3.3 though.

OP
OP
Classic Lover

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Sooooo...anyone want to talk about GT500 0-60 times? Useless or not, I'm curious how they do in the real world, rather than fantasy journalist land.
how about it lol, this is not what I was expecting. I know I am the red headed stepchild on this forum but come on guys why ruin every thread I start.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Sooooo...anyone want to talk about GT500 0-60 times? Useless or not, I'm curious how they do in the real world, rather than fantasy journalist land.
Fact is most people can’t drive. Like at all.
You should be able to do low 4s in the GT500 without even trying.
In the GT500 Do NOT use launch control on the street unless you just want to lose/fail
Launch control is for where you can actually hook up.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Wait, I have a recurring hangnail that has heretofore been incurable. Mini prybar, heat gun, hot coals, lasers and shit - they all failed miserably. I'm considering the nuclear option. Somebody please convince me otherwise.

OP
OP
Classic Lover

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Wait, I have a recurring hangnail that has heretofore been incurable. Mini prybar, heat gun, hot coals, lasers and shit - they all failed miserably. I'm considering the nuclear option. Somebody please convince me otherwise.
I’m sorry but this does nothing for anyone but you, and Is a waste of a legitimate thread topic.

If you have something useful to comment please do.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
You know.... I went to bed last night and I guess I had chipped my big toe nail on the peak. Everytime I turned over, my toenail got caught on the sheet. You know that feeling? Anyway, it kept me up all night....

Maybe that's why my patience for (explictives) is so thin tonight.

I cut my toe nail tonight, so maybe, just maybe, I will be a little more sensitive and appreciative of my fellow (explictive) forum members who sometimes don't get the big picture.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I’m sorry but this does nothing for anyone but you, and Is a waste of a legitimate thread topic.

If you have something useful to comment please do.
See what I mean?
Sponsored