Sponsored

CALLING 2020 GT500 Owners. What’s your best 0-60.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I think its called something else but I see the effect you were looking for now
No my question was rhetorical in nature.

Screenshot_20200625-221938_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
No my question was rhetorical in nature.

Screenshot_20200625-221938_Chrome.jpg
Oh I totally understand, I certainly don't need you to think you are giving me some kind of an English or sarcasm lesson. Its you missing my point.
Anyway, we can continue this elsewhere, sorry for the hijack OP

OP
OP
Classic Lover

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Oh I totally understand, I certainly don't need you to think you are giving me some kind of an English or sarcasm lesson. Its you missing my point.
Anyway, we can continue this elsewhere, sorry for the hijack OP
No problem buddy this was simply a thread asking gt500 owners there 0-60 experience and times, it’s was not for would be, or could be, or never will Be gt500s owners. It was started because to my knowledge no thread of this topic was yet started. I will have to disagree with tomster when he calls this a useless metric. His opinion I guess.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'm ready for my lesson then.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm ready for my lesson then.
No lesson. My point is maybe you're in a rotten mood and acting like a jerk because your car isn't finished yet. Just 2 hours ago i was reading the 350 heritage thread where you were unnecessarily going at @ParkCity06 and @Dubbsfaris . You seem to be on a roll tonight. Let's take it to pm, or discuss in person at track attack in August. Good night

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
No lesson. My point is maybe you're in a rotten mood and acting like a jerk because your car isn't finished yet. Just 2 hours ago i was reading the 350 heritage thread where you were unnecessarily going at @ParkCity06 and @Dubbsfaris . You seem to be on a roll tonight. Let's take it to pm, or discuss in person at track attack in August. Good night
Why would you think that when I've got 3 of them (Ford performance vehicles) ready to go out in the garage now? They certainly make the time fly by

No, it's not the 500, lol

As for August.... newsflash you aren't going to make it in time buddy. Neither will I, I'm afraid

Oh the HEP thread where people were complaining about fit and finish? LOL. They think they are special. Fit and finish.... its a Ford mustang.

Sweet dreams!

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None

Why would you think that when I've got 3 of them (Ford performance vehicles) ready to go out in the garage now? They certainly make the time fly by

No, it's not the 500, lol

As for August.... newsflash you aren't going to make it in time buddy. Neither will I, I'm afraid

Oh the HEP thread where people were complaining about fit and finish. LOL. They think they are special. Fit and finish.... its a ford mustang.
Then why are you complaining about your car sitting outside in the other thread?? Should I have acted like an ass and said "its ford not Porsche "? You're making comments about fit and finish yet think they should give it special indoor treatment on the other hand in your case?
You don't think ill make it? Guess time will tell, yea?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Then why are you complaining about your car sitting outside in the other thread?? Should I have acted like an ass and said "its ford not Porsche "? You're making comments about fit and finish yet think they should give it special indoor treatment on the other hand in your case?
You don't think ill make it? Guess time will tell, yea?
Because its sitting outside. Tell me, do you park your mustang on the street? Mine are garage kept. Fit and finish have nothing to do with corosion.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Because its sitting outside. Tell me, do you park your mustang on the street? Mine are garage kept. Fit and finish have nothing to do with corosion.
No I don't, but I also would not accept running paint, @Dubbsfaris issue was not dirt. You will accept running paint on a car period? Thats nuts if your ok with one and not the other.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
No I don't, but I also would not accept running paint, @Dubbsfaris issue was not dirt. You will accept running paint on a car period? Thats nuts if your ok with one and not the other.
No, but you get it fixed. The whole fit and finish thing is old news around here.

Lets see, 53 posts and 23 posts (dubbs).... where did you both come from? MARS?

Is there anything else before we break it off?

Sponsored

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
No, but you get it fixed. The whole fit and finish thing is old news around here.

Lets see, 53 posts and 23 posts (dubbs).... where did you both come from? MARS?
I've had plenty of mustangs in my life, never had paint or finish issues. Maybe fitment, sure.
Oh nooooo. My post count is lower than yours. You're pathetic man. You get cornered and that where you go? Post counts and how many mustangs you have? I think you need to step back and analyze. I have nothing more to say to you.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I've had plenty of mustangs in my life, never had paint or finish issues. Maybe fitment, sure.
Oh nooooo. My post count is lower than yours. You're pathetic man. You get cornered and that where you go? Post counts and how many mustangs you have? I think you need to step back and analyze. I have nothing more to say to you.
You are right, post counts don't definatively mean anything. But it may reflect the lack of knowledge about common problems with s550 production such as fit and finish, bumper sag, as well as some QA concerns. My observations were through experience having taken delivery of many FP vehicles over the years..... it seems to me some of the newbs just dont know or compare the experience to other cars. You all think I'm trolling.... I'm just stating fact. I do expect QA issues when I take delivery of my 500 CFTP. I had issues with my AG R. I had issues with my TY R. Likewise with my base OW R. Did you see me bitch and whine? No. I got it fixed.

Nighty night buckaroo

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Is your car built Tom and just waiting for the stripes to get painted on?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Is your car built Tom and just waiting for the stripes to get painted on?
Allegedly, the stripes are being painted on now. So until it goes back to the plant, then I have no idea what the disposition actually is.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Allegedly, the stripes are being painted on now. So until it goes back to the plant, then I have no idea what the disposition actually is.
At least it’s getting close. Hopefully you get it soon Tom.
Sponsored