Sponsored

Called CJ Pony Parts, 45 min wait time...

psg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stu
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, GMC Sierra Denali 6.2l, Lotus Super 7, Aprilia Tuono 1100 RR, BMW HP2S. BMW 750LiX
...95 min wait time for a call back, WTF is this normal for the industry? I ordered some stuff from CJ and one of the items they shipped looks is incorrect (I ordered small diameter wheel nuts, they shipped bulged nuts which wont fit my TSW wheels) I used the 1 800 number for order enquiries from the shipping notice they sent me.
Stu
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
...95 min wait time for a call back, WTF is this normal for the industry? I ordered some stuff from CJ and one of the items they shipped looks is incorrect (I ordered small diameter wheel nuts, they shipped bulged nuts which wont fit my TSW wheels) I used the 1 800 number for order enquiries from the shipping notice they sent me.
Stu
No, it's not normal. Maybe there was a good reason for the delay. Did you ask them? Sometimes stuff happens. Personally I would never wait on hold for that length of time. 5 minutes tops. Maybe next time send an e-mail or use chat if it is avaiable.

OP
OP

psg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stu
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, GMC Sierra Denali 6.2l, Lotus Super 7, Aprilia Tuono 1100 RR, BMW HP2S. BMW 750LiX
Thanks for the reply, I was on hold while I wrote the post, got to someone after 42 min wait and the lady was very helpful and confirmed they sent the correct lug nuts, that the part number was correct but the description is wrong, so I have no complaints about the service once I got through. Sent an e mail early yesterday evening, no response by 3pm today, hence the phone call. Didn't do chat because with other businesses I've tried it with its a waste of time, seems to be hired 3rd parties who surf around the same web site as you.
Stu

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Seeing as how their catch phrase is "you'll be back on the road in no time", this seems counter intuitive.

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
I only have one experience so far with them, and it was good. I made a quick call to verify that the lug nuts I was ordering (to replace the ever-popular swollen OEM Ford lug nuts), on hold a couple of minutes, quick conversation with fellow on the line, then went to the website and hit purchase. Got an email later in afternoon that item was on its way using regular shipping. It arrived the next afternoon.

Frustrating as your experience was, hopefully it was the exception rather than rule.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Unfortunately calling into Customer Services the wait time may be minimal or it can be a long wait. Just depends on how many people they have staffed that day or the number of calls in the queue.

I think one wait time i did was about 30 minutes. I needed to get something resolved that day, and going back and forth via chat or email wasnt the best action to take.
Sponsored