Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
That's how my car looked last june when i bought it except i vinyled the roof black gloss! Now the car is built to 477 n/a rwhp see my signature..

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Comp cams huh? Nice pony, I'd like a mild cam and want to know how you like the dynotech ds? I had a DSS on my Cyclone.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Dynotech ds is sweet in fact the whole build turned out great, the car is an animal completely transformed!!!

GTAG07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT/CS
Registered to post on this thread (hopefully many more afterwards). Like most of you, love everything about my Ruby Red GT/CS, but I want to have a unique look. What ideas have y'all thought of? I've been tossing around the idea of racing stripes, but not sure if it'll look to busy with the CS decals.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Registered to post on this thread (hopefully many more afterwards). Like most of you, love everything about my Ruby Red GT/CS, but I want to have a unique look. What ideas have y'all thought of? I've been tossing around the idea of racing stripes, but not sure if it'll look to busy with the CS decals.
RR was my second choice. But part of the reason I bought a CS was it is kinda unique. It has the stripes, blacked out vents, bigger front splitter, not to mention the interior. My thing is lowering, spacers and exhaust. As far as looks go, I think the CS is good as is. :cheers:

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
At first I was not thrilled with the fade style of stripes and thought about replacing them with solid, maybe even silver, over the top and side stripes. But then, look at my old stang to see where the 'bold' came from. I'm kinda happy with the subtleness of my CS now, even the stock exhaust sound.:cheers:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
20170317_102903.jpg

I love this color...

GTAG07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT/CS
Ya I'm hesitant to mess with a good thing. If I can find some time I'll photoshop some ideas.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS