California New 2019 Law!!!

Discussion in 'V8 5.0L Engine / Mods: Bolt-ons, Exhaust, Tuning' started by 8317huynh, Dec 17, 2018.

1. matteos

matteos Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2015 Mustang V6
    0   0   0
    I feel under threat by you. You don’t ever say a nice thing about California. Why not?

2. matteos

Vehicle(s):
    2015 Mustang V6
    0   0   0
    Look. These guys have got a sway on you. They’re influencing you.... Fox News.... or worst goddam Alex Jones. They’re full of shit.i won’t tell you what to read... but figure it out. You’re smart dudes!

3. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2016 GT Premium PP and a few others
    Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
    Rating:
    100%
    2   0   0
    Now you got it!

4. Snakes&horses

Snakes&horses Active Member

First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle(s):
    2007 Shelby gt500 convertible tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
    Garage Profiles:
    0   0   0
    Hello, well I’ll tell you this ... already your approach this time is waaaaayyyy better so thank you for the effort. Yes we do have common ground, mustangs being one but more importantly Americans also. Unfortunately government and politics has become so extremely intrusive in our lives that it can easily illicit a response from most people . I can’t stand politics. It’s not one person that’s dividing this country as you have insinuated,...it’s many starting with the politicians,fake media,Facebook,google and so on. There is a large scale effort to divide us,sensor opposing views especially conservatism, and slander this amazing country and if you believe “ the other side” lies... what makes you think your side doesn’t? I’d suggest instead of seeking a side try seeking the truth because in many places it’s not what is given. It would take too long to type all the reasons and explain my point of view on here but I do support OUR president, I do believe in god, I do believe in my right to bear arms, I believe in capitalism, I believe in the constitution and bill of rights and proudly consider myself a conservative...... but if you listen to mainstream media I’m a deplorable. Please don’t give in to the garbage being pitched out there. Let’s talk mustangs instead,... any plans for yours? Mods your anxious to do?

5. CEHollier

CEHollier Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Charles
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Premium Magnetic
    Garage Profiles:
    0   0   0
    Common ground would be supporting policies that are best for the American people. Entering your house through a window unannounced I am a criminal. Entering through your door invited I am a guest. It's basically that simple. We are a nation of laws. With a broken dysfunctional Congress full of self serving politicians who could give two shits about America. So here we are. Divided.

Snakes&horses likes this.
  6. Coyote Red

Coyote Red Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Alan
    Vehicle(s):
    2016 5.0 Coyote Red
    Caregiver, IT /Custom Car Consultant
    0   0   0
    Back to the topic of tuners & tuning under this Cal law. I am installing a 1 piece driveshaft and then it's time to tune. Now I want to purchase a tuner and I guess never update the firmware due to de-tuning?

7. CEHollier

First Name:
    Charles
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Premium Magnetic
    Garage Profiles:
    0   0   0
    Lund with nGauge has worked well for me. I pass Louisiana emissions tests. Very happy with the results. I see you live in Texas. You should be GTG.

Coyote Red likes this.
  8. matteos

Vehicle(s):
    2015 Mustang V6
    0   0   0
    Politics does divide this country you are correct. 20 years ago things were done in a bipartisan fashion.

I’ve absolutely no doubt if I drove my mustang past your house and it broke down and I knocked on your door asking for a phone... you’d come out and we’d pop the hood and you’d take a look to see if there’s something I missed. Maybe we’d have a beer. I dunno. But I have no doubt you would help me and I would do the exact same thing for you. Because it’s just in our nature to help others.

I love this country. I love the constitution and I love beer. I’m an agnostic but i don’t care what you believe in that’s your right and as a liberal I support your right to believe in anything you want.

But we have a divider as President and a liar. His new chant is finish the wall. Not one mile of wall has been built since he has been president. He’s had two years of republican controlled government. The house, the senate, the presidency and the judiciary. Two years he could have got 30 billion or more in funding but he didn’t do it. Why? He doesn’t care about the wall or you or anyone else. Trump unfortunately was a life long democrat before he ran for president and he got to power by trolling all of us. He got to power by making a bogey man to hate. He could have funded that wall easily two years ago but he didn’t. Ask yourself who’s lying? It’s Trump. And he is putting up walls. Between you and me and everyone else. The sad thing is that if we were to actually meet we’d probably get on. I honestly can’t wait until 2020. And I hope the GOP puts up a candidate that brings us together rather than continues to divide.

9. matteos

Vehicle(s):
    2015 Mustang V6
    0   0   0
    Most Democrats, liberals.. Americans don’t support illegal immigration.i don’t. One word. E-verify.go after the employers not the labor. Most Americans support that. Why isn’t it law?

Trump has historically employed hundreds of illegal immigrants at his places.. at Mar a Lago. Where is the outrage?

E-verify. We can almost all get behind such a program.

kz likes this.
  10. CEHollier

First Name:
    Charles
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Premium Magnetic
    Garage Profiles:
    0   0   0
    Ok E-verify + Wall. We can agree.

11. bootlegger

bootlegger Enginerd

First Name:
    James
    Vehicle(s):
    Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
    0   0   0
    How the hell did a discussion on California laws on vehicle modification spin out of control to the point where it is just political dick stroking?

12. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2016 GT Premium PP and a few others
    Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
    Rating:
    100%
    2   0   0
    New to the internet?

13. bootlegger

bootlegger Enginerd

First Name:
    James
    Vehicle(s):
    Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
    0   0   0
    New to the lack of moderation in this forum. Usually this stuff is a little controlled.