Sponsored

California New 2019 Law!!!

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
that coast is a fools errand, it runs into desert and hills. Water is in short supply and it absolutely cannot sustain itself. California quit making any fucking sense around 1985.
No argument from me.
Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/06/08/new-california-water-law-restrictions-shower-laundry/ All other things aside this would be a great concern if I lived in Cali. Water is essential for life. And the Sacramento politicians want to open the floodgates for Mexico and South America and give away tax dollars for free healthcare to non citizens. As the population grows is there enough water infrastructure to support it? Time will tell. But for now California will use its tax dollars to harass tax paying car enthusiasts. While it citizens step over feces and syringes walking the streets of their metropolitan centers. I bitch about Louisiana but would probably kiss the ground returning from visiting California.

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately as is the way of the progressive liberal,they tax,regulate,pass laws against ( in the name of protecting you) ,demonize and blame all things they deem wrong with things THEY don’t like. They tend to view automobiles as a necessary evil and have convinced themselves that ICE’s are the main killer of the environment while simultaneously ignoring the billions of tons of pollution emitted by big industry and other countries . It’s just another way for the politicians to attempt to justify they’re existence,slowly erode away our rights and funnel more and more power up the chain to their and they’re friends hands. They’re hypocrisy is astounding. Electric vehicles is also not the answer and by choking out ICE vehicles they force electric ones on you.Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE our environment,love being outside,love camping,fishing ,hiking,going for rides in my mustang on a beautiful summer day. I try to be a good steward of it but by no means do I believe that my mustang with or without mods is killing our environment. What’s the true carbon footprint of electric vehicles? Tell me how our already poor and strained electrical grid is going to handle what the liberals are asking of it! Where does the electricity come from,it’s not a magical electric fairy store! It’s coal,nuclear and hydro electric power plants mostly...all sources the liberals hate! Wind and solar isn’t the answer,it’s a nice addition but not the end all be all. Unfortunately I live in New York which is usually not far behind commifornia,I feel for those dealing with the insanity in California and fear for when that insanity finally spreads here. Sorry for being such a long post,rant over

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately as is the way of the progressive liberal,they tax,regulate,pass laws against ( in the name of protecting you) ,demonize and blame all things they deem wrong with things THEY don’t like. They tend to view automobiles as a necessary evil and have convinced themselves that ICE’s are the main killer of the environment while simultaneously ignoring the billions of tons of pollution emitted by big industry and other countries . It’s just another way for the politicians to attempt to justify they’re existence,slowly erode away our rights and funnel more and more power up the chain to their and they’re friends hands. They’re hypocrisy is astounding. Electric vehicles is also not the answer and by choking out ICE vehicles they force electric ones on you.Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE our environment,love being outside,love camping,fishing ,hiking,going for rides in my mustang on a beautiful summer day. I try to be a good steward of it but by no means do I believe that my mustang with or without mods is killing our environment. What’s the true carbon footprint of electric vehicles? Tell me how our already poor and strained electrical grid is going to handle what the liberals are asking of it! Where does the electricity come from,it’s not a magical electric fairy store! It’s coal,nuclear and hydro electric power plants mostly...all sources the liberals hate! Wind and solar isn’t the answer,it’s a nice addition but not the end all be all. Unfortunately I live in New York which is usually not far behind commifornia,I feel for those dealing with the insanity in California and fear for when that insanity finally spreads here. Sorry for being such a long post,rant over
If I could buy a coal fired car I would. LOL Because I despise PC.

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Lol me too...pc is a virus. The term in itself is an oxymoron,... political correctness!? What’s correct about political system,it’s become the epitome of dysfunction lol:crazy: I’d like to see constitutional correctness implimented :like: . Can we start that movement here? Lol

Sponsored

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your opinions of this thread. Well you can go ahead and keep them to yourself.

Don’t like this thread? Great. Don’t ever come here.

Problem solved :wink:
I bet you donated to the gofundme for Trumps wall you fucking muppet.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes you can use coal powered transportation. Get yourself a steam engine.

Funny how you want to damage the environment because Rush Limbaugh is stuck on your Mustang radio telling you to hate the libruls. You even ever talked to a liberal?

The commentary in this thread is utterly absurd.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My only experience with Los Angeles was two years ago. I stayed at the nicest hotel I’ve ever been in about a mile from the Staples Center. The walk from the hotel to the center was a rude awakening. Throughout the neighborhood there are planters with full grown trees built into the wide sidewalks about every 20 feet. Adjacent to each tree there is a homeless person and their nest. About every third planter had the occupants little poop pile from the night before. Weird seeing 10,000 locals/tourists walking and biking around all of this. Made me think how what starts in California usually migrates its way into neighboring states, sure hope it takes a while to get here. Definately the grossest city I’ve ever been in.
There are a lot of homeless people in LA for two reasons.

First is Reagan. Second is the weather. You think a homeless person in Wisconsin isn’t going to hop a train to where it’s summer all year long?

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I bet you donated to the gofundme for Trumps wall you fucking muppet.
You have a fence around your place or know anyone who does?

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Yes you can use coal powered transportation. Get yourself a steam engine.

Funny how you want to damage the environment because Rush Limbaugh is stuck on your Mustang radio telling you to hate the libruls. You even ever talked to a liberal?

The commentary in this thread is utterly absurd.
I usually don’t talk to the mentally deficient.

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
There are a lot of homeless people in LA for two reasons.

First is Reagan. Second is the weather. You think a homeless person in Wisconsin isn’t going to hop a train to where it’s summer all year long?
Reagan.

Right.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Reagan.

Right.
Maybe you should pay attention to the world around you as it happens. It’s going on. You can choose to continue to ignore it. That’s you’re prerogative as an American. You know why that’s your prerogative? It’s called liberalism. Google it.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang