Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
just say your exhaust is undocumented and gets sanctuary

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Help me understand. The folks who live in California love the state for its weather and scenery while despising the ridiculous laws and outrageous taxes, but continue to vote for the same idiots running the state.
We are outnumbered by leftist leeches.

It just makes it harder to bear.

When we moved back to CA from TX (gulf coast) we said goodbye to $500 per month electric bills, 10-month temperatures that varied between 80 and 100, 90% humidity, severe thunderstorms, hurricanes, flooding, mold, mosquitoes, etc. Our car insurance was cut by about 60%, as well.

We live in a small yet ridiculously expensive house in a central coast beach community. We get to drive around with the windows open in temperatures that rarely rise above 75 in mid-summer, visit over 100 wineries within 25 miles, and enjoy our morning coffee in our back yard in shorts and t-shirts almost year-round.

Yes, lots of things suck hard here politically and Republicans are traditionally cowards who refuse to fight. I will continue to vote and have my vote completely disregarded.

But I will enjoy my surroundings nevertheless.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Thankfully there are few officers like you in uniform.
I’m not an Officer. Which you would have gotten early on if your your reading comprehension wasn’t so suspect.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not an Officer. Which you would have gotten early on if your your reading comprehension wasn’t so suspect.
"I was a cop for 4 years, saw hundreds of his type." You were a police officer. And thankfully are not. My comment was directed at you as a person in general. Not just as a previous officer. Guess you are too thick to make the distinction.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
"I was a cop for 4 years, saw hundreds of his type." You were a police officer. And thankfully are not. My comment was directed at you as a person in general. Not just as a previous officer. Guess you are too thick to make the distinction.
Yes, I was. As opposed to what your first feeble brain-misfires caused you to conjure up... which was that I am, currently, an Officer. Words mean things. I guess you were absent that day.

No one is more thankful than I am that I am no longer a police officer. I had four years of dealing with people like you who hate the police. And four years was plenty.

I’m glad your powers are such that you can discern the type of person I am because I support a police officer over a guy who is demonstrably a total and complete asshole... and all on video. Speaking of which, you got some videos of yourself being a self-righteous jerk? Seems like you’d be the type who’d want to make sure everyone knows just what a real tough guy looks like.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I was. As opposed to what your first feeble brain-misfires caused you to conjure up... which was that I am, currently, an Officer. Words mean things. I guess you were absent that day.

No one is more thankful than I am that I am no longer a police officer. I had four years of dealing with people like you who hate the police. And four years was plenty.

I’m glad your powers are such that you can discern the type of person I am because I support a police officer over a guy who is demonstrably a total and complete asshole... and all on video. Speaking of which, you got some videos of yourself being a self-righteous jerk? Seems like you’d be the type who’d want to make sure everyone knows just what a real tough guy looks like.
I'm done feeding you. Now go away troll.

PowerAdderGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Born and raised in NorCal, spent 7 years in SoCal in the service, left as soon as I could and will NEVER move back. Great place to visit, love the weather, can't take everything else.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I thought this was a car forum rather than the Daily Stormer. Don’t like California? Great. Don’t ever come here.

The opinions in this thread. Well you can go ahead and keep them to yourself.

Dont come here. Problem solved for all of us.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Help me understand. The folks who live in California love the state for its weather and scenery while despising the ridiculous laws and outrageous taxes, but continue to vote for the same idiots running the state.
Los Angeles is a really big city with tens of millions of people living here, driving, polluting. It rains a few weeks every year. It’s a basin where pollution sits here. This is why we have laws. Maybe conditions are different in Texas or Montana. But these are the conditions here.

We happen to like low pollution and no smog. Hence the laws.

I love hearing the opinions of people who don’t live here or who’ve never even been here.

I’m a muscle car enthusiast as is everybody who is on this site. But the reality is we must look after our environment. End of story.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I thought this was a car forum rather than the Daily Stormer. Don’t like California? Great. Don’t ever come here.

The opinions in this thread. Well you can go ahead and keep them to yourself.

Dont come here. Problem solved for all of us.
Your opinions of this thread. Well you can go ahead and keep them to yourself.

Don’t like this thread? Great. Don’t ever come here.

Problem solved :wink:

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
California's laws go far beyond pollution or smog. And Los Angeles is not the whole state. There are sparsely populated areas/people these laws affect where pollution is not the issue. The target isn't just pollution but peoples rights to do what they want with their property. The Baton Rouge area where I live had ozone issues due to industry densely packed along the Mississippi River. Instead of legislating emission tags for the whole state they did the affected area. And they only deal with emissions. You do not have to CARB approve add ons to your car. Just have to pass the yearly emissions check to get an inspection sticker. Why should it matter what modifications someone does to their car? As long as they pass emissions it is no business of the state of California. And you are right. I have never been there. And never will. I have met wonderful people who left the state because of the intrusive laws/regulations you are defending.

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
My only experience with Los Angeles was two years ago. I stayed at the nicest hotel I’ve ever been in about a mile from the Staples Center. The walk from the hotel to the center was a rude awakening. Throughout the neighborhood there are planters with full grown trees built into the wide sidewalks about every 20 feet. Adjacent to each tree there is a homeless person and their nest. About every third planter had the occupants little poop pile from the night before. Weird seeing 10,000 locals/tourists walking and biking around all of this. Made me think how what starts in California usually migrates its way into neighboring states, sure hope it takes a while to get here. Definately the grossest city I’ve ever been in.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
My only experience with Los Angeles was two years ago. I stayed at the nicest hotel I’ve ever been in about a mile from the Staples Center. The walk from the hotel to the center was a rude awakening. Throughout the neighborhood there are planters with full grown trees built into the wide sidewalks about every 20 feet. Adjacent to each tree there is a homeless person and their nest. About every third planter had the occupants little poop pile from the night before. Weird seeing 10,000 locals/tourists walking and biking around all of this. Made me think how what starts in California usually migrates its way into neighboring states, sure hope it takes a while to get here. Definately the grossest city I’ve ever been in.
Every mid-sized and up city in CA is like that... or worse. And the new governor has vowed to attract as many more of these people as he possibly can.

“Progressivism” is great, isn’t it?

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Sadly, the coast absolutely cannot be found anywhere else.
that coast is a fools errand, it runs into desert and hills. Water is in short supply and it absolutely cannot sustain itself. California quit making any fucking sense around 1985.
Sponsored