CA to Ban Sale of Gas Cars in 2035

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
What part of "I already replied to that post" is confusing for you?

I'm not interested in debating someone that lives in a fantasy world. Please put me on ignore, as I'm about to do with you.
Good move, don't waste your time, that clown is only here for one thing - silly political arguments. Can't believe the poor guy is still here since there are no politics allowed.

In any event, who cares about California? I will never live there so have no interest whatsoever in any regulations they impose on their citizens.
Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Well, I await your fact-based rebuttal to post #29. Please, leave the political name-calling, red scare bullshit, and McCarthyism at the door, thanks.
As it turns out. McCarthy was mostly right though. :giggle:

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good move, don't waste your time, that clown is only here for one thing - silly political arguments. Can't believe the poor guy is still here since there are no politics allowed.

In any event, who cares about California? I will never live there so have no interest whatsoever in any regulations they impose on their citizens.
I agree with you in spirit, but the reality is that a lot of states follow Kalifornia's lead on various issues,, so what they do as a state may end up influencing the one you live in.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I agree with you in spirit, but the reality is that a lot of states follow Kalifornia's lead on various issues,, so what they do as a state may end up influencing the one you live in.
California also does a lot of stupid things that other states dont follow too..

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Thank goodness that's the case, for now!
I dont think other states will agree with raising your mask between bites while eating..defecating in public being legal..etc etc.

At least..i truly hope not. Lmao

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Can't believe the poor guy is still here since there are no politics allowed.
Plenty of car-related things for me to learn here through osmosis, but I'll correct inaccuracies when I see them.

McCarthy was mostly right though
Well, that isn't easy to answer due to the nature and scope of his activities and oppression of a political party. Being "right" would involve discussing the ethical norms of a vast array of subjects, such as the extent of freedom of speech, the inherent conflict (if any) between communist ideology and democracy, and personal political rights, to name a few.

However, if you were to say his concerns were justified, I would quickly agree. Absolutely, communist agents were working to infiltrate and subvert American institutions and steal industrial secrets, and they had a great deal of success doing so.

Anyway, CA is certainly pushing the EV envelope for what will, in time, be the norm (limited in scope and certainly not the legislation) for most of the country.
Sponsored

Last edited: