Stang 19

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...50dac187fedfc!8m2!3d33.9400823!4d-118.1380114

I've had Greg tune my cars since my 2003 KB Cobra. He has always done great work. I don't know, but I think Greg keeps a low profile and gets all the business he needs.
There were 2 bad reviews about Greg. I guess
https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...50dac187fedfc!8m2!3d33.9400823!4d-118.1380114

I've had Greg tune my cars since my 2003 KB Cobra. He has always done great work. I don't know, but I think Greg keeps a low profile and gets all the business he needs.
please keep is posted on how he did with tour tune. What mods do you have on your stang?
Sponsored

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
I think Greg keeps a low profile and gets all the business he needs.
Probably because of CARB and CA BAR. I know of 2 shops in CA, one NorCal and one down here that got a visit from the state about tuning 'on-road' cars followed by subsequent fines. Grrrr... WTF..... I have seen 3 paths of tuners in CA now. 1, They leave CA and do business as normal, 2. They repeat a million times they only tune out-of-state cars or for OFF-HIGHWAY USE only vehicles or 3. They kinda go underground and only work within a smaller trusted community.....

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Probably because of CARB and CA BAR. I know of 2 shops in CA, one NorCal and one down here that got a visit from the state about tuning 'on-road' cars followed by subsequent fines. Grrrr... WTF..... I have seen 3 paths of tuners in CA now. 1, They leave CA and do business as normal, 2. They repeat a million times they only tune out-of-state cars or for OFF-HIGHWAY USE only vehicles or 3. They kinda go underground and only work within a smaller trusted community.....
Yup - Just look at Cunningham Motorsports - he was a huge LS/GM guy - and had to shut down his shop.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
There were 2 bad reviews about Greg. I guess

please keep is posted on how he did with tour tune. What mods do you have on your stang?
Stock except for E85 - Greg didn't tune it - he checked out my AED tune and said your good and felt there was no significant improvement to be had. It was really more of of a "check-up" than anything, but had there been a problem, I would have let him tune it.

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Go see Rafa at Tripple Threat Racing

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Exactly one of whom I was referring to.... now lookup BRC Raceworks..... (Yes, it is him, he is back!) https://brcraceworks.com http://cunningham-motorsports.com
I had a C6 ZO6 and a C5 with an LSX454 that ran on E85 that Ryne tuned for me and Mike worked on. Dude knows his shit - but he also kept a very high profile. Mike is also still around - he's got his own deal now, but I don't think he's tuning.

JeromeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, Premium, Performance, Kona, A10
I too recommend Greg at RET. He tuned my Mach1 several times for N/A and nitrous set ups.

If want to drive North some I recommend Eddie Rios as Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley.

Jerome

Sponsored

Patriot Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Papinis did a great job on my Edelbrock Stage 2 install. Haven’t used them for tuning. Mike Franz at Red Barn Racing does tuning and Ryne is still tuning out of JEP in Hemet.

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Papinis did a great job on my Edelbrock Stage 2 install. Haven’t used them for tuning. Mike Franz at Red Barn Racing does tuning and Ryne is still tuning out of JEP in Hemet.
I am the shop manager at JEP Autoworks and I can confirm that Ryne does tune out of our shop by appointment only, however he does not work for JEP. We can handle any installs or custom work anyone needs.

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
I would steer clear of superior in Placentia unless you want it tuned for the strip. They listen to you explain what you want then tune it how they want. Had to re-tune to have street drivability. I know two others had same thing happen to them.
Too bad they’re very close to me.
Who did the tuning? Tad I’m guessing? I’ll use Superiors Dyno, but I have Shawn at SSI do all my tuning for the last 17 years (back then he worked out of Superior)
Sponsored