Sponsored

C&D Cover Purports Leaked 2015 Mustang Images

FOXSTANG1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
The C&D render looks nice, but is NOT an accurate representation of the 2015 Mustang. I would say Chaz is beyond 95% of what you will see in December. My opinion of the C&D render is simply a talented artist that used the EVOS and bits and pieces of existing renders to pull together a good looking concept of the 2015 Mustang. You can start with the improper overhangs and go on an on from there. The profile view is off by a good bit (see Chazcrons for best depiction).
Sponsored

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Compared to EVERY Spy Photo We've Seen, the Calipers are mounted to the Rear of the Rotors, the Brake Calipers on the C&D Rendering are Wrong. Theirs are Mounted on the Front Side of the Rotors.
I thought I mentioned that already...

331coupe

Threads
Reaction score
The more I see Chaz's render the more it grows on me...I have a feeling it will look a lot better in actual photos/in person. Like someone else said depending on what it really ends up looking like in person, I might have to wait and see what the Camaro ends up looking like. I got a feeling there will be big changes for that car (for the better).

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
All of the other car forums think that the C&D render is the real deal, and that Chaz's render looks exactly the same.

Pisses me off.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Finished rendering
Love it! I need to met up with you sometime and buy you a drink on behalf of all the people here who you've helped to visualize the next Mustang.

First one is on me!

Sponsored

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
All of the other car forums think that the C&D render is the real deal, and that Chaz's render looks exactly the same.

Pisses me off.
It's not just the render, it's anything to do with Mustang. There are dozens of sites out there who are posting anything they can with the the word "Mustang" in the title to generate traffic and get people on their sites. Edmunds, C&D are some of the worst offenders on the web.

Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. People across the forums are quoting any article as gospel, despite those conflicting with each other. It's irritating.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Love it! I need to met up with you sometime and buy you a drink on behalf of all the people here who you've helped to visualize the next Mustang.

First one is on me!
I work in Northside, There is a great pub here for a lunchtime brew.

Sponsored

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Another thing not mentioned yet:
if these are leaks from last week's media viewing, how did they get printed in a magazine already?

Doesn't print media have a two or three week lead time to get layout / pictures to the printers? And then there is time to print & ship to stores.

So if this magazine is already out, there is no way these pictures could be from last week's media reveal.

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Much more pronounced? So do we still have the hips for the 2015 versions? :shrug:
I think we all want hips but I don't think we all agree on what hips are. I want a wider rear with space from the greenhouse out to the fender. Others consider the upward kink in the fender line as seen from the side to be a hip. Which is it? This?
image.jpg

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion