Sponsored

C&D Cover Purports Leaked 2015 Mustang Images

SaviorFaithful

Threads
Reaction score
The front left pillar is actually correct but I fear it's not true because of the bubble roof. I really hope that the C&D leak is true because I HATE the headlights on the leaks and renderings of the 2015 Mustang so far. The C&D leak of the Mustang looks great, especially in the headlamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I meant left side in the image. WAY too thin. I don't love my headlights either, but I am not a professional headlight bucket designer. Spy pix so far are showing the headlight to the outside, but that may have changed.

SaviorFaithful

Threads
Reaction score
I meant left side in the image. WAY too thin. I don't love my headlights either, but I am not a professional headlight bucket designer. Spy pix so far are showing the headlight to the outside, but that may have changed.
Oh I got'cha. Well I saw a rendering image and the pillar looked just like that. I agree with you it really loos fake but I'm thinking that maybe it's just one of those things that at the right angle look fake. I know right? (About the headlight) they're too thick and swoop up awkwardly. I love the GT500 rendering and the C&D leak. Do you have an Instagram or Twitter? You seem to know what you're talking about and I'd like to talk more about this.

Maestro5.0

Headlights are way too swept back in the C&D image and the lighting and shadows all look photoshopped. Something very unnatural about the light coming from the headlamps.

I sure hope Ford punk'd all the media outlets with fake "preview" photos and this isn't just C&D trolling for magazine sales tho I definitely wouldn't put it past them.

Sponsored

WestRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3
One way to settle it all is to have Chazcron just give us the real thing :-)

SaviorFaithful

Threads
Reaction score
Headlights are way too swept back in the C&D image and the lighting and shadows all look photoshopped. Something very unnatural about the light coming from the headlamps.

I sure hope Ford punk'd all the media outlets with fake "preview" photos and this isn't just C&D trolling for magazine sales tho I definitely wouldn't put it past them.
I thought about that. I really hope Ford was that smart about this and tested cars without the covering on the front end that they knew we wouldn't like. I really hope it looks as well built and as good looking as the Evos. Kind of reminds me of comparing the iPhone 3G's build quality to the iPhone 4 when it came out.

WOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gokart
Okey guys! The mag that I read doesn't belong to me, it belong to a buddy of mine. unfortunately, I just came back from his house and he has left to Orlando for Halloween horror nights so he wont be back till next week.

Here's details:
It wasn't 3400lbs it was actually 3300LBS+ depending on options.
They also mentioned SV0 310hp option. The GT has the same HP output of 420hp but may get a bump later on, Maybe an SE coming with 500hp. they where not that clear on that.
The Interior looked very high end euro style.
The pictures where of high quality and definitely not a rendering.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Savior, have you seen my thread? My twitter is the same as my username here, but I rarely use it.

Sponsored

331coupe

Threads
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that likes C&Ds version of the 2015 Mustang

SaviorFaithful

Threads
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that likes C&Ds version of the 2015 Mustang
No! I love it! It looks a little chubby but I've seen the frame of the 2015 and it's actually pretty small. I don't like the current renderings of the 2015. I hate the headlamps. I love the C&D leak.

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
So once again, C&D plays off of internet rumors and misinformation to sell magazines. Not impressed.

I'd take anything they publish with a grain of sand.
Sponsored