Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Pass. Too dark and it doesnt do the cars lines justice. Its just a blob of dark green.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I love love love EG. Awesome color. Not quite good enough to buy just based on that color, but still definitely makes me want a new Mustang (color).

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Pass. Too dark and it doesnt do the cars lines justice. Its just a blob of dark green.
Not out in the sun, I think you'll be surprised. But less EG makes mine more special.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I agree.
first-2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-jpg.jpg

I'm not 100% sold on the Eruption Green just yet.
That pic is Green Hornet Green, One of One the first GT500 sold at auction and won by Craig Jackson of Barrett Jackson Auctions for $1.1M

In October 2019, the car rolled off the assembly line in a custom color scheme. Jackson also owns the 1968 Shelby EXP500 prototype, which has the nickname Green Hornet, and his new one has a matching shade of dark green paint. The resulting deep shade of emerald comes from a Lime Green base coat with Candy Apple Green over the top.
first-2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500.jpg

Eruption Green is a little Darker and has more metallic flake, mostly gold as it looks to me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
I originally ordered my 22 M1 in EG but switched to FJG before my VIN was issued. not seeing it in person made me uncomfortable and it had too much of a ā€John Deere greenā€ look to it in the Ford promo photos I saw on the Bronco. My opinion anyway, and iā€˜m happy with my decision but will say EG is a great Mustang color and I look forward to seeing one on the road.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I took the model I'd order and tried to color the highlights more like the photos look like. Plus I gave it gold calipers like I want to do.

vehicle.jpg
That looks sharp as fresh cut grass! your neighbors will be green with envy :wink:
One question though, where are you putting the John Deere logo?

(Just playing, that looks like a mean green machine šŸ˜Ž )

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
That looks sharp as fresh cut grass! your neighbors will be green with envy :wink:
One question though, where are you putting the John Deere logo?

(Just playing, that looks like a mean green machine šŸ˜Ž )
Ill 3d print some mustang logos with antlers for the grill. What really sold me was the 60ā€ mulching deck.

Sponsored

Mach1302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The picture of the rear end in eruption green. Is that a handling package spoiler on a non handling package car? This an option for 22 model?

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
The picture of the rear end in eruption green. Is that a handling package spoiler on a non handling package car? This an option for 22 model?
It is indeed. Signs point to it is included on the base model now. HP gets the extra removable flap. Some people think its a error, but i guess we will see soon.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I originally ordered my 22 M1 in EG but switched to FJG before my VIN was issued. not seeing it in person made me uncomfortable and it had too much of a ā€John Deere greenā€ look to it in the Ford promo photos I saw on the Bronco. My opinion anyway, and iā€˜m happy with my decision but will say EG is a great Mustang color and I look forward to seeing one on the road.
FJG, the same color of almost half of all 2021 Mach 1's. It's OK though, I still haven't seen a new Mach 1 in the wild yet outside of a showroom. It should be fairly rare still, outside of Mustang car shows.

Of the 2021 colors, I my preference go Silver, Black, White, Orange. Then it just doesn't matter for me. I really wish they had done Rapid Red, because I don't think Race Red looks that great with the stripes.

I'm a Dark Green Mustang guy, that would have bought a Bullitt if it was available with an automatic. I am thrilled they're finally offering a Dark Green, Automatic equipped Mustang. I think it's the first time in around 20 years.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It is indeed. Signs point to it is included on the base model now. HP gets the extra removable flap. Some people think its a error, but i guess we will see soon.
There are no signs, nothing has changed, base Mach 1 still gets the lip spoiler from PP2. Confirmed by 2022 owners already. Don't let wrong images in B&P fool you, it had many errors last year too...

This is from German configurator:

eg.png

Last edited:

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
There are no signs, nothing has changed, base Mach 1 still gets the lip spoiler from PP2. Confirmed by 2022 owners already. Don't let wrong images in B&P fool you, it had many errors last year too...

eg.png
Thatā€™s a euro car. They always have differences. It may turn out to be an error, but that is pretty disingenuous to post with labeling it as such.
Sponsored