Sponsored

Buyer Beware! Bill Currie Ford Tampa

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Not defending these dealerships at all, as I have no personal experience with any of them - but keep in mind that personnel, especially sales personnel come and go - even more so at large dealerships.

On the flip side, I grew up in the car business. I have friends still in the business. Some of the things I personally experienced and some of the stories my friends have told me regarding customers - I doubt many people here would believe them, but they happened.

Common theme in the last few years is people coming in with info from the internet printed out telling them how much their trade it worth. Usually they are quoting private party KBB or NADA - even their trade values are all over the place. Black Book value is what the vast majority of dealerships use - it takes into account auctions in that state for similar cars / trucks.

Unless it's a rare option / color combo, life is too short if you don't like to haggle. Find another dealer.
Sponsored

Barschlep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
I got mine from Sarasota Ford. I went there for a 2018 EB, but I felt like it wasn't a good deal, so I walked. They called me a few days later asking for another chance and I saw they had a '17 GT CPO and they gave me a decent deal, hence my being on this forum. Their service department is very busy, but they've been pleasant to deal with so far.

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
attachment.jpg

Kennyboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Turbo S
Just bought my new 2019 GT Prem from Bartow. Couldn't get but one dealer in South Florida to give me an internet price except one on an 18. Unbelievable. I paid cash and was in and out in 1 hour. Not a bad ride for the savings.
Sponsored