Buy from Granger. It’s worth the effort

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I can count the number of flats I've had on one hand.

Yea, AAA will probably tow you to a shop. I've got the unlimited plan so I could have them tow it home and save some miles on the clock. :)
Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
These guys are absolutely awesome. Zach and Jay have been extremely responsive, courteous and supportive throughout this. Can’t wait to get my car from Granger.

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
I can’t wait to place my order with Jay. Not a novel realization, but he has been 100x better to work with than any dealership within 100 miles of me.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Just ordered a Mach1 from Jay a few days ago. So far, so good.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Can't go wrong ordering a new Mustang from Granger; great folks and you're not treated as just a "sale", they treat you with respect and like a friend. They're also very knowledgeable and won't hesitate to help anyone out who has questions or is gearing up to buy a Ford product from their site.

Sponsored

libtrucker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP, 1995 F-250 XL
Glad you had a good experience. I also bought a car from out of state. I live in South Florida and bought my 2020 Mustang from Feyer Ford in North Carolina, and they were excellent to deal with.

Plus the road trip home in a brand new car is an absolute blast, and I will definitely do it again if I every buy another new car.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
So for those who travelled cross country to buy from Granger...how much did you save after airfare, hotels and meals?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
So for those who travelled cross country to buy from Granger...how much did you save after airfare, hotels and meals?
In my case I’m estimating I’ll still save about $5k. I save about $1,800 in WA sales/use tax (Non-resident stationed in WA), plus I’m anticipating pre-TTL savings of around $5k.
The non-dollar value was the no-hassle agreement process and the purchase agreement on a custom order. Other dealers that would have cut out or down on my travel refused to do one. They wanted to order with no deposit and no price agreement so they could set the price wherever when it arrived, probably MSRP+Markup.
Sponsored