Sponsored

Burned up my fuel pump...

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
If you run it at 21 volts all the time, yes, it can damage the pump. We run 17 volts, and have never had a problem in the 10 years that we've been installing these things.
I know that much. I still avoid them. I learned a very expensive lesson with them 10ish years ago.
Sponsored

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If you run it at 21 volts all the time, yes, it can damage the pump. We run 17 volts, and have never had a problem in the 10 years that we've been installing these things.
Travis, do you mind posting the exact settings you use on vehicles? I'm not completely sold on the BAP, but it came with my package so that's whats in the car right now. If there is a safer way to run it, I'm game for some instruction.

OP
OP
Barrel

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
My settings.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Travis, do you mind posting the exact settings you use on vehicles? I'm not completely sold on the BAP, but it came with my package so that's whats in the car right now. If there is a safer way to run it, I'm game for some instruction.
We use the original BAP, which was designed by KB. We use the 17 volt setting full time, and then set the actual voltage we want depending on load. So, while cruising, we can turn it down. We've made 725whp this way on gas and torco.
Sponsored