Gli
Thanks for all the replies everyone.
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Choose between capability and specific looks / sentimental value of Bullit.
The Bullitt has ZERO sentimental value to me; it simply was the cheapest fully-loaded PP1 car by far. In fact, I never found a fully-loaded PP1 car anywhere; they always had something missing from the Bullitt, and still more expensive. The better question is if you want a PP1 or PP2 car.

Reactions: kz

ionpig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019, MagnaRide, Recaro's etc...2016 Land Rover Discovery 4 Landmark Edition, 2012 Mini Cooper
I got a Bullitt, put on the Ford Performance Magneride handling kit, and then put 9.5in wide all around.

Other than perhaps a tweaked ABS, not much of a difference. You can always add the splitter and spoiler later if you want to.

I got the color I wanted, style I wanted, and handling I wanted.
PICTURES PLEASE!!

Sponsored

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
The Bullitt has ZERO sentimental value to me; it simply was the cheapest fully-loaded PP1 car by far. In fact, I never found a fully-loaded PP1 car anywhere; they always had something missing from the Bullitt, and still more expensive. The better question is if you want a PP1 or PP2 car.
I think it depends what you want to do with the car.The PP2 is a Track car that is less street friendly...slicks ...beast on a track.
The bullitt is more street friendly. Cruise..drive it hard...a little track. It can do it all.
I upgraded my suspension.
With a square wheel and cup 2 tires. Better car than i am driver

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I think it depends what you want to do with the car.The PP2 is a Track car that is less street friendly...slicks ...beast on a track.
The bullitt is more street friendly. Cruise..drive it hard...a little track. It can do it all.
I upgraded my suspension.
With a square wheel and cup 2 tires. Better car than i am driver
I have done some track time as a passenger. Real fun....think i would like my bud Stan as a coach...co driver
Sponsored