Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Those wheels bother me, I can't quite put my finger on why.
Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Someone just mentioned in the US that Kona blue might be an option as well but not seen that mentioned elsewhere

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Under the bonnet of the Bullitt
F6FB9623-58A3-4815-BFA5-F16D1E19976D.jpeg

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Nice proper car, no engine covers, manual, RWD, 460PS high revving NA V8, probably weighs a touch less, does not get much better than that for the die hard purist drivers, it has all the right ingredients and is something no competitor in Europe offers.
If Ford want to wow European/UK journalist just send them Bullits to review, the only car remotely close is the Lexus LC500, but by comparison its a huge amount more money and automatic, plus weighs a lot more.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I see they are saying a base Bullitt in the states is going to be $47,495, only time will tell what they wish to charge us for one:shrug:

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Still curious to see what an export Bullitt looks like. I have a deep suspicion it will be a green gt with some different badges, rather than the 480hp special with gt350 IM etc.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Books have opened for the Bullitt in the UK according to my dealer but they've been allocated just two of them :)

i.e. You can now place an official order on the system but there's no firm price yet.

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Did you order both?

That would splendidly daft but probably make financial sense. :thumbsup:
I know in effluent areas like Morecambe people tend to be cash rich and asset poor. Unfortunately life's not so jolly over here ....

Maybe you could lend me the money? :D

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
I know in effluent areas like Morecambe people tend to be cash rich and asset poor. Unfortunately life's not so jolly over here ....

Maybe you could lend me the money? :D
"effluent" - brilliant!!!

no sewage in sunny doncaster!

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
I understand Australia is getting 750 but over in the UK with the second biggest RHD sales we know nothing about allocation.
I have spoken to three Ford Store dealers and they have all said they don't know how many they are getting, they have no idea on price and have no idea when the order book will open up. I have offered ÂŁ1000 deposit and all have refused to take it and have said the best they can do is put me on a list and they will contact me which knowing UK dealers will not happen.
Considering the UK is Ford Europe's biggest market you would have thought they would have some info.
They haven't even updated their configurator from the 16 to the 18 yet as well...

I lived in Framingham/Mass until last year and the local dealer was superb but here in UK they couldn't get any worse.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I understand Australia is getting 750 but over in the UK with the second biggest RHD sales we know nothing about allocation.
I have spoken to three Ford Store dealers and they have all said they don't know how many they are getting, they have no idea on price and have no idea when the order book will open up. I have offered ÂŁ1000 deposit and all have refused to take it and have said the best they can do is put me on a list and they will contact me which knowing UK dealers will not happen.
Considering the UK is Ford Europe's biggest market you would have thought they would have some info.
They haven't even updated their configurator from the 16 to the 18 yet as well...

I lived in Framingham/Mass until last year and the local dealer was superb but here in UK they couldn't get any worse.
From what I understand there were 300 Focus RS red's made and the dealership was allocated 6 or 8 depending on who you ask. But then managed to source another 4.

With the Bullitt they've been allocated 2 but then could maybe get more. If that information is correct then numbers may be very limited...but it's early days maybe Ford want to get a feel for the market for the RHD version. Got there fingers burn't with the MY17 overstock?
Sponsored