Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
No gains.
Good to hear - you've just saved me a sum of money
Your knowledge is invaluable, though - should charge consultancy fees!

John
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Good to hear - you've just saved me a sum of money
Your knowledge is invaluable, though - should charge consultancy fees!

John
Not a problem, worthwhile doing the K&N and carbon trap removal though as even though there is no peak power gain, it does improve the throttle response and throttle tip in hit when you punch it and if it is giving 5HP, then those extra 5 ponies are worthwhile, but it makes the car nicer to drive.

I did it for a couple of guys on the NC500 and they thought they felt the car seemed more responsive, could be placebo but as it takes two minutes if that and is free removing the trap is one of those nice free modifications. :)

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
But we must hear about his CS. Otherwise no one would know he has one :lol:
Says the bloke who Sold his Stang, at least we have Stangs
:D

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
I might buy another one soon. Give it a few months and a used one will be around 20k I bet.
Yes the prices are dropping like a stone, on a FB site there was a GT for 25K, people think it's so cheap, that it must be a Scam
Yes I do shout about my CS, as I am proud of it, and it's a total buzz having something so unique in the UK
But it was a genuine point I was trying to make, the CS was on a 2 year run, not a limited edition as is the Bullitt.
The CS has tech that has never come over here on any S550, the Bullitt has the same tech, will it come over here? Or will Ford do what they have done with the S550 change the package and make the spec different to the US one.
As for resale value, have had 3 people wanting to buy mine over the past 2 years, and I could have made a little profit
You all say that the English one will be worth more, but that is not always the case. After 3 years and the Ford Warranty gone, what makes ours so different?
To a buyer buying a 3 year old Car, they will want the Best Spec and having something a bit rare can only help the price, yes they will not be fussed about a Lefty, I have heard people saying how can they make a RHD Bullitt, it ruins the whole history, (now I never said that) But I don't want to sell for many years, Please God :D

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes the prices are dropping like a stone, on a FB site there was a GT for 25K, people think it's so cheap, that it must be a Scam
Yes I do shout about my CS, as I am proud of it, and it's a total buzz having something so unique in the UK
But it was a genuine point I was trying to make, the CS was on a 2 year run, not a limited edition as is the Bullitt.
The CS has tech that has never come over here on any S550, the Bullitt has the same tech, will it come over here? Or will Ford do what they have done with the S550 change the package and make the spec different to the US one.
As for resale value, have had 3 people wanting to buy mine over the past 2 years, and I could have made a little profit
You all say that the English one will be worth more, but that is not always the case. After 3 years and the Ford Warranty gone, what makes ours so different?
To a buyer buying a 3 year old Car, they will want the Best Spec and having something a bit rare can only help the price, yes they will not be fussed about a Lefty, I have heard people saying how can they make a RHD Bullitt, it ruins the whole history, (now I never said that) But I don't want to sell for many years, Please God :D
But the bullitt for UK/AUS markets will be RHD, the CS isn't, so it's swings and roundabouts and uncomparable.

[MENTION=17095]RSPcooper[/MENTION] Nice one!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Andy Barrett mentioned on FB yesterday that we wouldn't see any in the UK this year.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Andy Barrett mentioned on FB yesterday that we wouldn't see any in the UK this year.
I see he also mentioned that they would not know a price for a few months

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
But the bullitt for UK/AUS markets will be RHD, the CS isn't, so it's swings and roundabouts and uncomparable.

[MENTION=17095]RSPcooper[/MENTION] Nice one!
I know, that, but I am saying

Will the package offered on the Bullitt in the US, be the same offered in Europe?
Or will it change as did the S550?
I mean in the US the only way to get Auto Wipers was to get the ACC, In Europe the wipers were standard

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
The Dealers in the US, are not getting them till June / July

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I see he also mentioned that they would not know a price for a few months
He also explained that the reason the Fordstores were originally telling folk that the Bullitt wasn't coming at all was because "they don't talk about future vehicles" whilst simultaneously telling Focus RS customers that production was coming to an end in weeks with no plans for any more. I bet the next FRS is on the drawing board as we speak ;)

I know, that, but I am saying

Will the package offered on the Bullitt in the US, be the same offered in Europe?
Or will it change as did the S550?
I mean in the US the only way to get Auto Wipers was to get the ACC, In Europe the wipers were standard
FWIW I reckon the export Bullitt will have wipers ;)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
He also explained that the reason the Fordstores were originally telling folk that the Bullitt wasn't coming at all was because "they don't talk about future vehicles" .................;)
Total cock isn't it. Saying it's not coming is talking about it. Saying you don't know is not talking about it.
Sponsored