Sponsored

Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
interesting if it comes with the double gauge pack it means we can finally get a right hand trim panel with 4 holes in it instead of 3 and we can retrofit the dials in to a standard GT
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Any one how much more power this is over a standard 19 ?

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Thanks for that, I have a feeling this car is not a limited run now as dealers have a lot more to sell, does it say if it’s a special edition or limited?
I am interested but very concerned that Ford will flood the market with them like they did with the MY17’s as they are going to sell well :shrug:
By the way on Ford UK site under future vehicles they do show the gauges in the dash, look real good :headbang:
this is the bulletin :D get it ;)

Attachments

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
:lol::lol::lol:
Sounds like the dealer is just trying to make sure he gets the sales!

The small print in the brochure on price guarantee says ford isn’t responsible for changes in legislation or tax etc so it’s likely the price would go up with any imposed tariff :headbonk:

It’s a double whammy for me as my next Harley will be much more expensive :headbonk:

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
The small print in the brochure on price guarantee says ford isn’t responsible for changes in legislation or tax etc so it’s likely the price would go up with any imposed tariff :headbonk:
"Hi Richard ,we have just got the price for the New BULLITT it is ÂŁ48,745 including magneride adaptive suspension, you are number 1 on option to buy list, if you still want one would you let me know so I can put a fixed contract on it as we are a bit worried that the Mustang may fall foul to the looming trade war between the EU and the USA"

:shrug:

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Any one how much more power this is over a standard 19 ?
9 ps (18/19 comes with 450ps - basically a little under 9 bhp)

Considering what they’ve added, it’s not much (could have easily done the same by tweaking the tune ever so slightly). :shrug:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

It’s a double whammy for me as my next Harley will be much more expensive :headbonk:
That’s what I thought the tax would be passed on, Harley Davidson are bound to get hammered, doesn’t really bother me as I already have my Harley and don’t plan on changing anytime soon :D

For Ford to get taxed is a bit more uncertain as it would get more political as they have factories all over the world

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT

Sure, if it was one of the proposed items to carry the additional tariff, which it’s not. Only a small “carefully” selected few will carry this tariff, not everything coming out of the States.

Harley’s on the other hand are unfortunately on the list:(

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
That’s what I thought the tax would be passed on, Harley Davidson are bound to get hammered, doesn’t really bother me as I already have my Harley and don’t plan on changing anytime soon :D

For Ford to get taxed is a bit more uncertain as it would get more political as they have factories all over the world
Aren’t Ford already dodging certain taxes by having the final assembly of our mustangs (underbody spray) in Europe

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
9 ps (18/19 comes with 450ps - basically a little under 9 bhp)

Considering what they’ve added, it’s not much (could have easily done the same by tweaking the tune ever so slightly). :shrug:
As you say they could probably find that by changing the air intake, I wonder if they have removed the gt350 intake on UK cars :shrug:

Think I might go with a standard MY19 if I can get a good price from c2c

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Aren’t Ford already dodging certain taxes by having the final assembly of our mustangs (underbody spray) in Europe
Yes, but I hear they are shipping cars direct to Liverpool now, so maybe they are now spraying that crap in the UK :shrug:

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
This is the official UK spec

Standard features:
• 5.0L V8 developing 459PS, manual transmission only
• Metallic Paint (Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black)
• 19” Unique Bullitt™ High-gloss Black-finish 5-spoke Alloy Wheels
• Recaro Leather Seats with Green detailing
• SYNC3 Navigation Pack, including B&O PLAY 1000w Premium Audio System with 12
speakers
• Unique interior with green stitching on instrument panel and floor mats
• Unique white cue ball gearknob
• Bullitt badge on instrument panel with unique chassis number
• Chrome window surround
• Brembo™ Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers, Painted Red Front & Rear
• Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
• Heavy-duty Front Springs and Upsized Rear Sway Bar with Unique Chassis Tuning
• Modified Intake Manifold
Only 1 option:
• MagneRide Adaptive Damping System
Only 2 colours:
• Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black

Note standard features include recaro seats and gauge pack over here but the accompanying photo with this spec does not show the gauge pack present...:shrug:

waiting for more info.....
So you are anticipating the two colour option for your UK Bullitts?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I'm very excited to able to announce the Steve McQueen Limited Edition Bullitt will now be available from Steeda!

Steve-McQueen-Edition-Bullitt-Mustang-Steeda-Front-34-Blue-B.jpg
And what price is one of those going to run at ?

Will it also be RHD?
Sponsored