Bullitt S550 Mustang Leaked in Video?

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Nope.....it was a '13 Boss 302 in the (computer generated image). It was also shown in a silver/grey, which the Boss was never available in.

I see this as a purely "passing the baton" kind of thing.......i.e. the new '18 GT is as capable as the '13 Boss 302 :)
Great catch!

Thank you.:cheers:
Sponsored

Storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang
I was hoping for a revision with bigger circles. Otherwise, "duh, Tony", we already have engine spun-like pattern in the existing PP cars, similar to the photo, so I'll deal :-)
Unless I'm relying too much on website consistency, there's a chance for an unannounced dash pattern.

On the first link's pop-up, it says there's 6 dash options, and the second link only lists 5:
http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2018/#gallery-18
http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2018/#intro_hotspot-1

So either the Carbon Fiber package has 2 options, or there's another one not listed yet.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Unless I'm relying too much on website consistency, there's a chance for an unannounced dash pattern.

On the first link's pop-up, it says there's 6 dash options, and the second link only lists 5:
http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2018/#gallery-18
http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2018/#intro_hotspot-1

So either the Carbon Fiber package has 2 options, or there's another one not listed yet.
Interesting...well I believe base models still come with that matte carbon fiber trim and you don't get aluminum unless you go Premium. So maybe the 6th is just the base trim? With the Carbon Fiber package being real carbon fiber that's maybe glossy?
This is the base trim:

Storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang
Interesting...well I believe base models still come with that matte carbon fiber trim and you don't get aluminum unless you go Premium. So maybe the 6th is just the base trim? With the Carbon Fiber package being real carbon fiber that's maybe glossy?
This is the base trim:
That makes sense for the 6th dash: base, 4 premium aluminum and a carbon fiber.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
That makes sense for the 6th dash: base, 4 premium aluminum and a carbon fiber.
Yeah I think if a Bullitt comes to market it'll either get the PP dash trim or a variation on it that will be unique and not among the usual options...unless Ford wants to go REALLY true to the movie car and do woodgrain dash instead. :lol:

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
They now offer "Carbon Fiber" packages on a few other performance cars like the Focus ST and Raptor and they all feature heavily glossed carbon fiber.

H9KF37A.jpg

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Found this whilst Googling the subject :)

It's from www.ponysite.de

I emailed the site admin a few months ago to see if he's heard anything about the 2018 Bullitt since he seems to be pretty well connected. He said he didn't know for sure but was pretty confident that Ford would do one.

Sponsored

Gunbearer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I had an 08 Bullitt #1724. Great car. My daughter has it now. If the do release a 2018, my wife is gonna be pissed. I just bought my 17GTPP

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Ford Performance posted a YouTube video today of a Mustang driving the route from the movie Rendezvous in virtual reality. Hoping their love of recreating car chase scenes doesn't stop there...;)
[ame]

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ford Performance posted a YouTube video today of a Mustang driving the route from the movie Rendezvous in virtual reality. Hoping their love of recreating car chase scenes doesn't stop there...;)
It would be interesting to see if they actually used a Mustang, or, if in the same way as the original Rendezvous, they filmed with one car and dubbed over the sound of another. Maybe it was filmed on a Fiesta or Focus, and then dubbed over with Mustang audio.

The original Rendezvous was actually filmed on a Mercedes 450 SEL and then the film was sped up and the audio from a Ferrari 275 GTB/4 was dubbed in to give the illusion of a Ferrari screaming through the streets of Paris.

mercedes-benz-450sel-6-9-was-all-about-engineering-1476934691326-1000x668.jpg

Sponsored