Sponsored

Bullitt rear boot lid with spoiler swap?

LondonComputerNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well in these strange times. I've just picked up the keys to a 2020 Mustang Bullitt.

I am not sure if anyone is interested, but the person who ordered it before me (who then couldn't buy it) had a spoiler attached, which personally is not my thing.

I'm going to get a new rear lid sprayed the same highland green but without the spoiler + spoiler holes present. However, before I do that, I wanted to check if anyone with a bullitt rear lid that doesn't have a spoiler (in good condition) would like to do a swap so they could have a rear lid spoiler attached? I'll be happy to reimburse their travel etc...

Obviously body work is a subjective thing and although I have my preferences, it might be that someone would prefer it on their Bullitt. If that's you - let me know.

Cheers

IMG_20201211_095447.jpg

IMG_20201211_095419.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

LondonComputerNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I also have some more blurry photos that were taken from a video that I can share incase it helps:

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.21.43.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.21.24.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.21.14.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.20.54.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.20.37.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.20.25.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.20.09.png

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in the US, which probably makes it unreasonable, but I just bought that exact spoiler for my Bullitt but have not installed it yet.

OP
OP

LondonComputerNerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I’m in the US, which probably makes it unreasonable, but I just bought that exact spoiler for my Bullitt but have not installed it yet.
Oh cool congrats on getting an awesome car! I guess you'll be needing your rear lid with holes though and a swap of some sorts from UK <--> US sounds difficult :)

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Get that new lid as soon as you can!

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey OP, try the other Bullitt forum, which has more UK members, I think. It's www.imboc.com . I think that's the PP2 spoiler folks, right? So the OP can put the right information. I'm almost sure somebody will take you up on your offer, and just swap lids, so both can maintain factory paint. Good luck, and welcome to the family :).

ShadowMustang161

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Bullitt Mustang
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well in these strange times. I've just picked up the keys to a 2020 Mustang Bullitt.

I am not sure if anyone is interested, but the person who ordered it before me (who then couldn't buy it) had a spoiler attached, which personally is not my thing.

I'm going to get a new rear lid sprayed the same highland green but without the spoiler + spoiler holes present. However, before I do that, I wanted to check if anyone with a bullitt rear lid that doesn't have a spoiler (in good condition) would like to do a swap so they could have a rear lid spoiler attached? I'll be happy to reimburse their travel etc...

Obviously body work is a subjective thing and although I have my preferences, it might be that someone would prefer it on their Bullitt. If that's you - let me know.

Cheers

IMG_20201211_095447.jpg

IMG_20201211_095419.jpg
I am located down-under in Australia (Tamworth NSW) and own a RHD Euro Spec 2019 Bullitt. I must say that I admire the clean lines of a spoiler free boot lid on the Bullitt which is in keeping with the original Bullitt from 1968, however, the pics of your car give another perspective to the the already extremely appealing lines of the Bullitt in DHG. The purists would say maintain the clean lines of the rear of the Bullitt. To each his own in respect of a spoiler or not a spoiler. Happy and safe motoring with your Bullitt in the UK.
Sponsored