Sponsored

Bullitt Production Numbers

Bullittlover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Well done, I am sure the pleasure you get from the Bullitt will be a just reward for your tenacity and determination
Happy Driving
Thanks a lot. Here are some pictures of (not mine) Bullitt from a local dealership in Poland. K0135
42399200_10215709350424006_5067440408548605952_n.jpg
42436512_10215709349983995_6494485044021690368_n.jpg
42486111_10215709351304028_772126792155660288_n.jpg
Sponsored

Lorenzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lorenzo
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 356 Speedster
Just got bad news from my dealer: car will arrive in April 2019.
A 10 months waiting definitely kills my enthusiasm.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I'm so sorry to hear this; I would be livid. Luck of the draw; my dealer called yesterday and told me mine will arrive in 2 days...I was expecting it in November. I don't understand how Ford operates; I've mostly been buying BMW's where the special order process is transparent and predictable.

Bassman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
So there is no way of knowing your chassis number in advance? My car has been made and I’ve downloaded the window sticker and got my VIN, but I’m not sure how to find out the chassis number. The car is awaiting shipment to Australia

Miss Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dominique
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Hi everybody !

I'm a new member of Mustang6g.com.
I'm the happy owner of a 2015 Ecoboost. I'm desperately desperate to have news concerning the delivery of my Bullitt I ordered in Europe in April. Does anybody know why there are no information about the delays of delivery in Luxembourg ?
Thank you very much and happy to be part of the Mustang history !
D.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So there is no way of knowing your chassis number in advance? My car has been made and I’ve downloaded the window sticker and got my VIN, but I’m not sure how to find out the chassis number. The car is awaiting shipment to Australia
Yeah the two don't correlate so it's hard to say what your chassis number will be until the car arrives unfortunately. Makes for a nice little surprise on delivery though.

Krispy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang GT S Code
Hey Bassman. I am also waiting for my Bullitt to be shipped. Ford has advise its been built but nothing about it being shipped. Where did you get the info on your VIN and window sticker?

Bassman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Hey Krispy,
My dealer gave me my VIN. There is a website where you type in your VIN and it can show you the window sticker. I’ll see if I can dig it up.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Oh, man - I am so sorry to hear this. Were you provided with any reason?

Gaglug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I just picked up mine in Chicagoland yesterday for base sticker price, no ADM on top. The dealership had just received it from the factory and it only sat there on the showroom floor for a couple days before I grabbed it. Number 1902. So that should be a pretty good guide of where production numbers are as of the beginning of October.

I'm sorry to hear that some folks are having to wait so long to get it after ordering it. Just hang in there, it's a fantastic car! It turns a lot more heads than I was expecting it to, which is fun!

Sponsored

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
I just picked up mine in Chicagoland yesterday for base sticker price, no ADM on top. The dealership had just received it from the factory and it only sat there on the showroom floor for a couple days before I grabbed it. Number 1902. So that should be a pretty good guide of where production numbers are as of the beginning of October.

I'm sorry to hear that some folks are having to wait so long to get it after ordering it. Just hang in there, it's a fantastic car! It turns a lot more heads than I was expecting it to, which is fun!
Do you plan on driving it during the winter months in SW MI with all that lake effect snow? My brother lives in Portage MI.

Gaglug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Do you plan on driving it during the winter months in SW MI with all that lake effect snow? My brother lives in Portage MI.
I'm a ways southwest of Portage, but I was just up there a few days ago. In regards to the winter driving of the Bullitt, that's going to be a trick.

I'm going to play it by ear. The current plan is to get another set of wheels and some Blizzaks and drop them on the car once it hits 40 degrees or so. I'm not sure exactly how bad the stock summer tires are going to be when the temps drop in the 30's, but my assumption is "very bad". I don't want to really drive the car much in the winter, but I do want to keep it in running shape. So I plan to run it a bit every weekend or two if possible, but it won't be a daily driver. I really don't want to have to winterize it and put it away for 4-5 months.

My garage is partially heated(I need to upgrade this), has hot/cold running water in it, and a drain in the floor. So after I take it out to keep it in good order during the winter, I'll be able to park it in the garage and give it a full wash top to bottom including undercarriage. That should be enough to get me through the winter without having to winterize it and put it away, and should help keep the worst of the winter gunk from eating the car out from under me.

Lorenzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lorenzo
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 356 Speedster
Hi everybody !

I'm a new member of Mustang6g.com.
I'm the happy owner of a 2015 Ecoboost. I'm desperately desperate to have news concerning the delivery of my Bullitt I ordered in Europe in April. Does anybody know why there are no information about the delays of delivery in Luxembourg ?
Thank you very much and happy to be part of the Mustang history !
D.
Oh, man - I am so sorry to hear this. Were you provided with any reason?
Well, my dealer asked Ford Italy and they just said: production in December, delivery in April.
This happen after I already asked several time my dealer infos about the car and had the disheartening reply: "we don't know".
The feeling is that the situation of the Bullitt in Italy is You don't know whatever happens to the car You ordered, the local dealer depends on what Ford Italy decides, maybe they gave my car to someone else.
It seems that Miss Bullitt in Luxembourg is in my same frustrating situation.

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hi all, I'm a new member from Czech Republic. I ordered my Bullitt in April and it arrived mid of September (which was one month later compared to original confirmation). My # is K0154. Dealer told me last week that factory cancelled all their new orders so it's not posible to order any cars right now. My Bullitt came with strut brace which isn't allowed in Europe due to pedestrians protection (?). According to the dealer, I'm the only one with the strut brace in my country and maybe in Europe. It looks like factory just made a mistake and put it there :-)
IMG_6398.JPG

tdi140

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019
[QUOTE = "Michal, post: 2370750, member: 37583"] Bonjour à tous, Je suis un nouveau membre de la République tchèque. J'ai commandé ma Bullitt en avril et elle est arrivée à la mi-septembre (un mois plus tard par rapport à la confirmation initiale). Mon # est K0154. Le concessionnaire m'a dit la semaine dernière que l'usine avait annulé toutes ses nouvelles commandes, il était donc impossible de commander des voitures pour le moment. Mon Bullitt est venu avec une jambe de force qui n'est pas autorisée en Europe en raison de la protection des piétons (?). Selon le concessionnaire, je suis le seul à avoir un contreventement dans mon pays et peut-être en Europe. On dirait que l’usine vient de commettre une erreur et la mettre là :-) [ATTACH = full] 311772 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

no I do not think a mistake, I also had the bar in France

K0114
Sponsored