Sponsored

Bullitt owners only - How old are you?

Speedycrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K1913, 2010 Mustang GT (racecar)
Can I be his long-estranged stepson? I will bring a 5gal gas canister. Deal?
He has a long list of stepsons, however, there is always room for one more Mustang fan! :)
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm actually not that bugged by the logo on the back. It's the one on the steering wheel that I wish were more subtle yet somehow still unique to the Bullitt as it's more in your face - literally!
I think I've seen people replace that with the regular pony or even the Shelby badge, I think. AFAIK, the steering wheels are nearly identical across trims (minus adaptive cruise buttons for the Bullitt, etc). The center ring gets popped off and replaced.

Sponsored

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
I think I've seen people replace that with the regular pony or even the Shelby badge, I think. AFAIK, the steering wheels are nearly identical across trims (minus adaptive cruise buttons for the Bullitt, etc). The center ring gets popped off and replaced.
I think it would have looked better if it were just the crosshairs. For me, maybe weirdly, thatā€™s partly because I donā€™t like the way Bullitt is spelled; it just doesnā€™t look right to my tired, 57 year-old eyes.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I think it would have looked better if it were just the crosshairs. For me, maybe weirdly, thatā€™s partly because I donā€™t like the way Bullitt is spelled; it just doesnā€™t look right to my tired, 57 year-old eyes.
Yeah I guess I see your point. The font is a tad odd. But all things considering, there's I think 6 total badges or names: trunk lid, steering wheel, the cowell where your K# is, both door sills, strut brace.

I might be missing some. I think the crosshairs with no lettering on steering wheel would be cool.
Overall I think they restrained themselves well in badging, compared to some other cars out there with dozens of badges. Plus what, 5 out of the 6 are legit removable? Only one I wouldn't be sure about removing is the cowell one.

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
Yeah I guess I see your point. The font is a tad odd. But all things considering, there's I think 6 total badges or names: trunk lid, steering wheel, the cowell where your K# is, both door sills, strut brace.

I might be missing some. I think the crosshairs with no lettering on steering wheel would be cool.
I'm actually okay with the font - it's a cool deco font.
I just find it all a bit too much, both crosshairs and "Bullitt" so big and in your face on the steering wheel.
Especially given that it already says "Bullitt" on the cowl.
Not very subtle, in my opinion, when in so many other respects the car is subtle, so understated.
So cool.
And then there's my pet peeve about the spelling... you know, ever since I first considered buying one I have trouble remembering how to spell the word "bullet"... (Is that right?)
:)

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Age 74 when I picked up my third BULLITT at MOON TWP FORD near Greater Pittsburgh, PA airport.

2020 L3166

IMG_2854.JPG
Do you still have the other two Bullitts? If so, that must be a lot of fun to be able to choose which Bullitt youā€™re going to play with on a given day!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bulldog9

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang

2019 early adopter.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜05 GMC P/U, ā€˜17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - They say us old guys are old enough to know better, but sometimes it's more fun to be old enough and not know better... Bruce