Bullitt owners only - How old are you?

5Bullitt0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
‘13 V6,‘15 Ecoboost,’16 & ‘17 GT,‘19 Bullitt
How much power/boost do you make with the Odin?
I honestly don’t know. I just finished the supercharger and fuel system last night. I have to install the kooks headers today and then send the data logs for a drive-able tune before I take it out to the dyno Friday or Saturday. I went with an 85mm pulley so about 15lbs of boost. I’ll have to come back with actual power numbers this weekend I hope. 🤞🏽

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I honestly don’t know. I just finished the supercharger and fuel system last night. I have to install the kooks headers today and then send the data logs for a drive-able tune before I take it out to the dyno Friday or Saturday. I went with an 85mm pulley so about 15lbs of boost. I’ll have to come back with actual power numbers this weekend I hope. 🤞🏽
I just saw that you’re in Hawaii. My son is a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy and he’s stationed there on the USS Missouri attack submarine. He used to have a FBO 2011 5.0 Mustang GT, but he’s since converted over to Chevy. He currently has a black ‘73 Camaro with a supercharged LS swap in it. I keep trying to get him to come back to Mustangs, but he‘s not budging...LOL! If you happen to see him driving around over there (assuming your on Honolulu), let him take a peek at your Bullitt and tell him: “Your dad asked me to show you what you’re missing!“ His name is AJ btw.

5Bullitt0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
‘13 V6,‘15 Ecoboost,’16 & ‘17 GT,‘19 Bullitt
I just saw that you’re in Hawaii. My son is a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy and he’s stationed there on the USS Missouri attack submarine. He used to have a FBO 2011 5.0 Mustang GT, but he’s since converted over to Chevy. He currently has a black ‘73 Camaro with a supercharged LS swap in it. I keep trying to get him to come back to Mustangs, but he‘s not budging...LOL! If you happen to see him driving around over there (assuming your on Honolulu), let him take a peek at your Bullitt and tell him: “Your dad asked me to show you what you’re missing!“ His name is AJ btw.
I just left Honolulu the 12th of last month. I’m now at fort campbell in Kentucky. Probably should update my info on here. Was a great 4 years on the island though.

Bullitt69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt TT
51 - Black 2019

This is my second Bullitt - previous was a 2009 (Also Black)

Guess I'm with 5BullittO in that I'm not a purist, 2009 was supercharged, 2019 is Twin Turbo :like:

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
51 - Black 2019

Guess I'm with 5BullittO in that I'm not a purist, 2009 was supercharged, 2019 is Twin Turbo :like:
Curious as to why you went Turbo instead of the more common Supercharged route?

Shipey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt.
70, and can still bang the gears like I was 25! That should raise your average age.

OP
OP
Bulldog9

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
I just left Honolulu the 12th of last month. I’m now at fort campbell in Kentucky. Probably should update my info on here. Was a great 4 years on the island though.
A buddy of mine just left Campbell for the War College. Last year without either knowing, we both bought Bullitts the same week. He bought Green, I bought Black (faster... lol). It wasn't until a common friend who was working with me in DC also went to the war college that we put it together.

I think I'd go crazy on Oahu in the Bullitt, too much car and so little space to really let it run.

OP
OP
Bulldog9

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
51 - Black 2019

What are you running? I don't plan to upgrade the power, but I'm always interested to learn.

Sponsored

Graemecdn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2018 Lexus RC 350
I bought my Bullitt because I really liked the car and the nostalgia associated with the car. Just wondering why 22 year old guys purchased a Bullitt?

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
I bought my Bullitt because I really liked the car and the nostalgia associated with the car. Just wondering why 22 year old guys purchased a Bullitt?
Hi - I can't answer for them, but @ 79 I want to feel 22 again. Maybe they want to appear older and sophisticated like us... Bruce