Sponsored

Bullitt owners - How many are modifying their Bullitt to enhance its performance?

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
Same ... only thing I'll do is put a BMR 2-pt brace on the front I had from my 2016 and maybe do the Steeda rear IRS braces on the rear - both are easily reversible.
Those braces really make a huge improvement. I was genuinely surprised, especially the front brace. Felt it right away even in normal city driving.
Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Nope đź‘Ž
3.55 on the eu spec bullitt. It really sucks.
My Bullitt are much slower then my 2015 aut mustang gt were.
I regret that i traided it for the bullitt. 🙄. Well some desitions arnt vice, whats done is done.
Im lucking for a 2012 mustang boss 302, instead of the bullitt. Will se what the future holds. 🤔
Same in Australia but I am fine with it. Never the less a supercharged Bullitt is a very special beast!
https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/supercharged-bullitt-mustang-is-a-beast/

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
As a reminder, for those looking for the ultimate upgrade, the SME Bullitt upgrade is also available for up-fitting to existing owners - always an option :)

Moncho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose Ramon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
As a reminder, for those looking for the ultimate upgrade, the SME Bullitt upgrade is also available for up-fitting to existing owners - always an option :)
Hello. Could you give any more details please? And where?

Sponsored

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’ve only had one of my Mustangs on a road course and it was definitely a lot of fun. It seems like it would be harder on parts than drag racing, but I could be wrong. I can certainly see how so many people like that style of driving. Mod em up (or not) and enjoy them, after all, that is why we have them right?

Last edited:

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’ve only had one of my Mustangs on a road course and it was definitely a lot of fun. It seems like it would be harder on parts than drag racing, but I could be wrong. I can certainly see how so many people like that style of driving. Mod em up (or not) and enjoy them, after all, that is why we have them right?
I can tell you, my stock '19 Bullitt was a blast and performed wonderfully at Nelson Ledges course in Ohio in September of 2020. It just got fairly thirsty. But hey, if the car manages 28mpg on a highway trip, I can excuse 7mpg on the track. :)

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I can tell you, my stock '19 Bullitt was a blast and performed wonderfully at Nelson Ledges course in Ohio in September of 2020. It just got fairly thirsty. But hey, if the car manages 28mpg on a highway trip, I can excuse 7mpg on the track. :)
Heck yeah! I’d say giving up 7 mpg for a lot of fun is a fair trade.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello. Could you give any more details please? And where?
It would be done at our Valdosta, GA or Pompano Beach, FL location - our rep would work with you on shipping the vehicle or possibly doing it more local, shoot me your contact info to [email protected] & I can get you in touch with the right people!

Thanks!

TJ

Sponsored

Moncho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose Ramon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
It would be done at our Valdosta, GA or Pompano Beach, FL location - our rep would work with you on shipping the vehicle or possibly doing it more local, shoot me your contact info to [email protected] & I can get you in touch with the right people!

Thanks!

TJ
Thanks

Thanks!

TJ
hello and thanks. My car is placed in Madrid, Spain. Mi email [email protected]
I guess that from here i don't have many possibilities...

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Graemecdn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2018 Lexus RC 350
Hi Guys. Very modest mods, steeds hood struts and clutch spring and ceramic coating. However, I am considering installing the whiteline transmission bushing to improve the performance of the MT 82 transmission. If anyone has installed this mode only, could you give me some feedback on its application?

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hi Guys. Very modest mods, steeds hood struts and clutch spring and ceramic coating. However, I am considering installing the whiteline transmission bushing to improve the performance of the MT 82 transmission. If anyone has installed this mode only, could you give me some feedback on its application?
I have this mod installed in my Bullitt, but I did it along with a Steeda Ti-Ax race shifter and motor mounts. This is such an easy mod to do, that I would suggest just trying it out. Lube up the bushing well and it will slip right into place. If it doesn't help your transmission or makes too much NVH for your taste, remove it and return back to stock. Another thing to consider installing is the billet shifter support bracket and bushing.

Graemecdn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2018 Lexus RC 350
Thanks for the feedback NGOT8R. I would not be doing the install, so I hope I get some more feedback before installing. CJ Pony suggested drilling a hole in the centre of the bushing about the size of a quarter to help reduce vibration. Did you do this for your install?
Sponsored