Sponsored

Street_Carver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 VW CC
Hey all! So my Bullitt Mustang street build has begun and I wanted to leave some feedback on what I have done so far. I’m going to keep updating this page as I get more parts. K7191 is a base Bullitt with no options with a lot of mods in its future. Follow me @Street_Carver on Instagram for more pictures and videos.

The car only 2k miles on the odometer but already has Steeda wheel spacers and a Steeda clutch spring w/upgraded perch.

First up was the clutch spring, and OMG what a difference it makes. I was having problems in certain situations with confidence in the bite point on the clutch. With the spring it feels about the same through the bite point but you can really feel once your fully engaged. I recommend this to all MT-82 owners.

The second and maybe more fun is my Steeda wheels spacers. To my eye it transforms the look of the stock wheels. I thought I had to drop the car right away but with the spacers I think I can kick that down the road a little. The 2018+ mustangs with the Michelin’s PS4S tires 1” spacers all around is a little much in the rear. I worked with Brian at Steeda and he recommended 1” up front and 20mm in the rear. This set up is perfect to me. I don’t like too much poke and this almost makes it look like it has PP2 wheel fitment! No vibration, no nothing just great looks.

Stay tuned for more. Steeda H Pipe and short throw shifter coming soon.
upload_2020-2-25_13-6-57.jpeg

upload_2020-2-25_13-7-52.jpeg
Sponsored

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I got the Steeda spring as well and it does make a difference. I didn’t opt for the upgraded perch however. And I just installed the mgw shifter. What a world of difference it makes. If you can afford it I say go for it. I did the install myself on jack stands. Not too difficult and mgw has a video of step by step instructions on YouTube.

OP
OP
Street_Carver

Street_Carver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I got the Steeda spring as well and it does make a difference. I didn’t opt for the upgraded perch however. And I just installed the mgw shifter. What a world of difference it makes. If you can afford it I say go for it. I did the install myself on jack stands. Not too difficult and mgw has a video of step by step instructions on YouTube.
I looked at the MGW but Steeda is local to me so going to try their shifter.

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I looked at the MGW but Steeda is local to me so going to try their shifter.
You won't be disappointed - we run the Tri-Ax in our Steve McQueen Edition - many happy customers!

TJ

Sponsored

OP
OP
Street_Carver

Street_Carver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
You won't be disappointed - we run the Tri-Ax in our Steve McQueen Edition - many happy customers!

TJ
Thanks TJ! I actually saw one of the Steve McQueen editions mid transformation. If only I had another 20k . I’m going to just do the street short throw for now.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks TJ! I actually saw one of the Steve McQueen editions mid transformation. If only I had another 20k . I’m going to just do the street short throw for now.
As you continue to save :) ... here is another video on the subject:

OP
OP
Street_Carver

Street_Carver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Just had my Steed H-Pipe installed and man is it great! In normal mode it really keeps the Bullitt exhaust tone but just a little more. In Track Mode its on a different planet. Its not raspy and best of all even in track mode their is no drone. I would say quite mode is still quieter than stock normal mode. Pretty American Muscle has a video with the exact db levels. The Steeda H-Pipe is super high quality, and I would for sure recommend it. I'm working to make a better video but I have do have short clips I'll post links to below.

upload_2020-3-16_10-11-39.jpeg

upload_2020-3-16_10-11-54.jpeg
Sponsored