Vehicle Showcase

Aa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ahmed
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You can’t go wrong with either kit. I was 18 once so I know the struggle. Look at the Roush kit. I’ve seen them go for about 4500$ on this forum. Good luck!

fuelforfire87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
If you like a stupid amount of NVH & mediocre parts, then go BMR. If you don't and want the best package out there at a super reasonable price, go with:
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-ultimate-irs-stop-the-hop-package-2015-all-555-2129.html
Interesting that you think BMR makes mediocre parts. I have a bunch of their parts on my S197, including their K member, and I have never been disappointed with their quality or had issues with excessive NVH. I mean if you go with rod ends instead of poly bushings with any manufacturer you are going to have a lot of NVH. I dont have any experience with BMR's S550 parts however.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
17gt_charlotte

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
If you like a stupid amount of NVH & mediocre parts, then go BMR. If you don't and want the best package out there at a super reasonable price, go with:
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-ultimate-irs-stop-the-hop-package-2015-all-555-2129.html
Interesting that you think BMR makes mediocre parts. I have a bunch of their parts on my S197, including their K member, and I have never been disappointed with their quality or had issues with excessive NVH. I mean if you go with rod ends instead of poly bushings with any manufacturer you are going to have a lot of NVH. I dont have any experience with BMR's S550 parts however.
I already have a pair of BMR low profile jackings rails, and if I remember correctly I don’t think they are compatible with Steeda’s IRS bracing pieces. So I looked at BMR and Steeda, with their reviews and all, and it seemed like BMR is making some awesome stuff, however I definitely do not want a ton of NVH or even really any at all since this is my daily. So would Steeda be the better choice? Or maybe BMR’s version of the IRS bracing and then do the rest Steeda so that I do not have to take off my jacking rails?

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
So would Steeda be the better choice? Or maybe BMR’s version of the IRS bracing and then do the rest Steeda so that I do not have to take off my jacking rails?
I wouldn't mix and match. IMHO, pay once, cry once, go with STEEDA. Cheers.

OP
OP
17gt_charlotte

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Another thing I forgot to ask. If I were to buy a gen 3 whipple from beefcake racing, how much hp could I expect to make? It says in the title “800hp”, but is this what the kit would make with catback and cat deletes or is it what it is capable of? Thanks.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
If I were to buy a gen 3 whipple from beefcake racing, how much hp could I expect to make? It says in the title “800hp”, but is this what the kit would make with catback and cat deletes or is it what it is capable of? Thanks.
Capable of 800 hp depending on the tuner. With the whipple tune 6-650 probably.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I have both BMR and Steeda with no issues and its my daily...see sig.

Sponsored

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Just installed all of these bmr parts, the car feels incredible and no noticable increase in NVH. Definitely agree that you can't go cheap and have a supercharger, have to be ready for any number of potential costs.

20210218_195946.jpg

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I would take the advice you probably didnt want to hear about being responsible yada yada yada and save your money.

Buttttt if you are a true gearhead and still want to go that route, the Vortech V3 si supercharger is a great buy. Great for daily, super efficient and has a unique sound when spinning. Be prepared for just more than the cost of the supercharger and tires. Injectors will probably the next buy, along with cat back exhaust, intake, oil billet gears, suspension and the list goes ON! Try to enjoy the car as much as possible before you start dumping money into it. Go travel once things open up!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Got plenty of BMR parts and no additional noise at all.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium