gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
NICE, i went back and read the part where you decided not to return the oil back to the filler cap. where did you end up returning it to?

Thanx in advance
Yes it’s being returned to the filler cap. Works perfect.

Really no complaints on the oiling system other than the loud pump.
Sponsored

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
How many miles have you put on those turbo's so far?

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Good to hear...interested in their longevity especially since your running them through their paces.

Sponsored

OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
I thought 7th gear is 1 to 1. Any reason to use 5 th ? Also what mufflers or catback are you running?
7th is known to slip on high HP cars. It would also overspin the dyno with the 3.15 gears this car has.

Mufflers are Magnaflow knock offs from Amazon.. you'll have to go back in the thread and look but i thought i posted info about them.

I fabbed the entire exhaust system myself out of 3" mandrel bent stainless piping.

Offaxis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
7th is known to slip on high HP cars. It would also overspin the dyno with the 3.15 gears this car has.

Mufflers are Magnaflow knock offs from Amazon.. you'll have to go back in the thread and look but i thought i posted info about them.

I fabbed the entire exhaust system myself out of 3" mandrel bent stainless piping.
Found it. Any chance you have any more info on them. Wouldn't mind ordering some I'm still on the stock mufflers think there could be some power left on the table with a better flowing muffler.

OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Found it. Any chance you have any more info on them. Wouldn't mind ordering some I'm still on the stock mufflers think there could be some power left on the table with a better flowing muffler.
There is A LOT of power left on the table with stock mufflers and turbos. Mandatory that you have straight through mufflers with turbos on these cars.

Here are the mufflers. I also ended up running some resonators.. im a pansy and dont like loud vehicles. Posted info on those too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GWNDL5G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072C6FD5H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sponsored

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
I am also about to build my own TT system with these headers.. If you don’t mind me asking what fittings did you use to get oil from the motor?

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Very nice thank you!! So male end goes in the block, the female end is for the sensor and the two 1/8 npt ports are for the turbos?
That’s exactly right
Sponsored