• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Bronze 20" Niche Forms and Hankook Evo 2s

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
Selling my Niche Forms in bronze, 20" diameter. Fronts are 8.5" wide and 25mm offset, rears are 10" wide and 40mm offset. Tires are Hankook Evo2, 255/35 front and 275/35 rear, have over 80% tread remaining. Assembled and balanced with TPMS, include black lug nuts. Wheels have absolutely no marks on them, near perfect condition. Tires handle much better than the PP Pirellis, very happy with both wet and dry traction.

Prefer local pickup in Melbourne, FL, can meet up to an hour away. Shipping would be costly, figure 28" square boxes at 11" deep, 54 pounds, times four.

$1000, which is half what I paid for the set less than six months ago.
tires2.jpg
everything.jpg
20_Niche_Form2.jpg
20151215_170012.jpg
Sponsored

1AGOFST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium -Ingot Silver
Selling my Niche Forms in bronze, 20" diameter. Fronts are 8.5" wide and 25mm offset, rears are 10" wide and 40mm offset. Tires are Hankook Evo2, 255/35 front and 275/35 rear, have over 80% tread remaining. Assembled and balanced with TPMS, include black lug nuts. Wheels have absolutely no marks on them, near perfect condition. Tires handle much better than the PP Pirellis, very happy with both wet and dry traction.

Prefer local pickup in Melbourne, FL, can meet up to an hour away. Shipping would be costly, figure 28" square boxes at 11" deep, 54 pounds, times four.

$1000, which is half what I paid for the set less than six months ago.
Were you at the Palm Bay Ford Spacecoast show?....if so, I can attest that they look awesome! Wish bronze looked good on ingot silver :-(

jkmskfk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco
This was gone after 1 minute he post it, if it was near by me

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
still available?