bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well couldn't wait any longer. We had the car for about a week and tried to put 1000 miles on it for break in. We made it to 500 before we said F%&K it and bolted on the Air Raid CAI and loaded the SCT tune. It was over 90 degrees when we got there and by the end of the night it might have dropped to 80. Track prep sucked. You could see dust flying up off the track and cars were getting sideways. With all that said I'm pretty happy with the results. Consistant 12.5s to 12.7s on the craptastic all season stock tires. We didn't try a burnout we would just spin em clean and staged. MPH was in the 112- 113 range. So with no other changes I can see this car being a 12.2-12.4 car in the fall with some good air. I did get to put it on a few decent cars last night. Beat a SRT challenger with the 392 badly. Guy never got out of the 13s! And edge out a C63 AMG. Treed him badly and held him off. Won by a tenth. So pretty happy with the Stangs first outing. It's only going to get stronger.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Damm thats a sweet time for just a tune and cai,is it an auto?.
With better air u will see a couple tenths most likely.What was ur 60 with the all seasons lol?

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Damm thats a sweet time for just a tune and cai,is it an auto?.
With better air u will see a couple tenths most likely.What was ur 60 with the all seasons lol?
They started out at 2.1 and by the end of the night they were 1.9s. Prep was crap but after the heavy hitters starting laying down a little rubber it got better. I't a auto 3.55 car. Cant wait to run it in the fall.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
They started out at 2.1 and by the end of the night they were 1.9s. Prep was crap but after the heavy hitters starting laying down a little rubber it got better. I't a auto 3.55 car. Cant wait to run it in the fall.
Oh ok u got some gear,with a better tire and cool air probably high 11,s.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I think it could bang out an 11 second pass on drag radials. Here's a pic of my wife about to put it on a Scat pack.:D

4juk5j.jpg